AU

Posted on Sep 19, 2021
Energy giver

I need methyl B-12 and this delivers a quality product. I had to take it for 3 weeks to notice the improvement. I was so low on vitamin B. Now I’m way more energetic to get through the day. I notice that I get in a 4 PM slump when I don’t take it. The taste is a pleasant cherry flavor.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is the best and easiest b-12 we have found on the market.. My mother had a severe b-12 deficiency and required b-12 shots.. After She started taking this high 5,000 mg b-12 she no longer had a deficiency and no longer needed to go to the doctor to get shots.. If you compare this with other b-12 be sure to notice this is 5,000 mg which is much higher than most others on the market.. So it is not expensive for the amount of b-12 you get.

I like higher quality supplements that come with a great ingredient list. I chose Jarrow B12 5k for the great cherry taste, great potency, chewable size. The package is easy to use with a simple twist cap. I did not notice much energy, but believe that it's working in ways that are not evident externally. I like to keep my nervous system in good shape as I age and continue to choose food and supplements to support that. I feel like my metabolism is very good and hope that B12 aids that further.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This works great, and I had the blood test done to prove it! When I was feeling fatigued all the time I had multiple blood tests done, one of which for B12. It came back at a relatively low number. Two and half months after starting Jarrow's Methyl B12 I had it retested and it had more than doubled. Great product!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I just love Jarrow Methyl B12. It is just the right potency, easy to take, tastes good, and best of all it is the Methyl form of B12, not the other one. I like that it comes in a 60 tablet bottle. Good for 2 people, only 1 bottle a month.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Jarrow B12 is a great quality product. It is chewable which I understand to help most with absorption. I took it for years, and my husband still takes it daily, but I went to a capsule since this will occasionally cause me heartburn probably due to the citric acid. I did like the cherry taste.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It’s super good for hair and skin the quality survey good and he give you some energy and the size it’s perfect and the package is good

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

A wonderful B-12 supplement. I really loved the cherry taste. It activated my nervous system after I started to use it. If you think you were lack of attention, I highly recommend Jarrow B-12 supplement.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have tried many B12s and find this one to be the best. I am vegan so rely on B12 to meet my nutritional needs. Very good flavor too which makes it extremely easy to take.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Good taste. Easy to take as it dissolves easily. Like that it's a 5,000 mcg dosage - which hopefully makes up for the days I forget to take B 12. Have found an increase in energy when I remember it.