AU

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I keep singing Jarrow's praises, I find Jarrow along with Thorne brand more trustworthy than other supplement brands. I like Jarrow's K2 and take it with my vitamin D3. I like the pill size and find it easy to swallow! Pricing is definitely reasonable and affordable for most which I love because I always create vitamin "stacks" and have to purchase a lot.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Great supplement to activate Matrix Gla protein (MGP), responsible for inhibiting vascular calcification, meaning calcium accumulating in the arteries. Overall together with Vitamin D (from supplements or sun exposure) and magnesium (ideal source is diet, unless you have high blood pressure, or high demand for magnesium like athletes so you can supplement), it helps with the body's use of calcium for healthy bones and teeth. No nasty ingredients/preservatives on this product (ALWAYS read the labels peeps!). Fair price. I usually take 1 capsule every second day since vit K2/MK-7 stays in our body for almost 48 hours. Recommended dosage is 100mcg per day, but since we all should be getting some amount from our diet, product being 90mcg is a great amount. *Always talk to your healthcare professional for optimal results. Other benefits may be helping with bone formation on the fetus for a great bone structure, also helping with mandibular and maxillar growth to avoid crooked teeth in the future. (Please if you are pregnant talk to your GP before taking any supplement)

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

The quality of this is great. It's a bit more expensive than what I can get locally but I prefer it because the capsules are small and easier to swallow. For dosage, I take two of these daily with Vitamin D. The benefit of K2 as MK-7 is it helps to better absorb vitamin D, and redistributes excess calcium to where the body needs it (bones, teeth etc) rather than artery walls.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Been using this product for years! I couple it will vitamin D, like you are supposed to. Ideally I get the K in liver but if I'm not eating as much liver, I will supplement with this high quality product. My mother uses is as well. It's the best out there. The tiny pill is easy to swallow too, I can't swallow big pills.

GigiTan
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

DO NOT take vitamin D3 without the MK7 version of vitamin K2. D3 causes calcium to be absorbed in the small intestine. Without K2, this calcium calcifies the arteries and causes a heart attack. With K2, calcium gets into the bones, where it belongs. Do not use the MK4 version. One study found no difference in blood counts between people who took MK4 and people who didn't. In other words, MK4 is useless. Only MK7 is bioactive.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Have been using this for a long time now, I like Jarrow as a company, trust the quality of their products. Have been reacherching other brands and I like this formulation the best. A note, vit K is VERY light sensitive so I appreciate the dark colored capsule and non transparent container.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022