AU

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Excellent! Bought sooo many times.

I trust this brand, it has good quality ingredients, the size is pretty small, easy to swallow. The dosage depends on how many vit D3 you consume (should ask your doctor first) . It benefits my overall health if you combine with D3 dan magnesium citrate l. No taste at all

b3479ca9-2eb2-4d82-929a-781caeefe0df
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Vitamin K2MK7 is a fat-soluble vitamin that the body needs for protein synthesis. Vitamin K2 plays an important role in metabolism, in strengthening bones and connective tissue, in kidney function, is involved in calcium absorption and ensures the interaction of calcium and vitamin D. This brand offers the most optimal dosage for women. The price is quite adequate. My wife is used to taking it with D3 5000iu daily. Thanks iHerb.

05b225a5-07cb-420a-b3a9-bcc6f5952a3e
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This high-quality Vitamin K2 fraction is one of the best supplements that work in conjunction with Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Calcium and other minerals for to support the best absorption and distribution of minerals between the different tissues in the body. The benefits of adding it are immense - actually without it, enhancing levels of Vitamin D3 only might be risky! The dosage is safe even for kids.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

The product is same with the picture, in good condition and sealed well. I hope the supplement works well with my body according to my doctor's advice. The package is good, maybe need more sealed to make sure there's no open hole. Thx.

2c9c092d-ee69-45f2-8d5b-c328cb9566e4
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I take MK-7 with my Vit D3. Since I take over 5,000 I.U. , my doctor told me to take K2 (or MK-7) to help make the D3 do it's thing in my body. I've been doing that for ten years. I can't swear to it but I haven't been sick in all that time. Never even got Covid. Interesting to note however, I read a medical study in 2009 that indicated a correlation between women who are deficient in Vit D3 and breast cancer. I won't swear to it but they are studying it and if you are deficient in D3, your immune system could very well be weak and open to all sorts of illnesses. Have your Vitamin D3 checked and if your numbers are low, start taking D3 and this MK-7. They will work in unison to improve your immune system.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

My vit D was low side. It had been low before, but this time i had a really sore lower back, waking with my fingers feeling like they couldn't open, restless legs at night and a raised parathyroid level on my blood test. After reading how vit K2 helps get Vit D to where it has to go so that calcium isn't potentially leeched out of our bones, i did some research and so much great information seemed to state that vit K2 in it's Active form as MK-7 was the preferred way to get Vit D to where it has to go. Normally it would take forever to raise my Vit D even a tiny bit, but with the MK-7 it really improved quite well, so i'm now a believer that this does work. Also all those symptoms i mentioned, they all slowly began to disappear over 2 to 3 weeks. I was surprised. The capsules are quite tiny, easy to swallow. Jarrows seems to be a reputable brand from what i've read and also the ingredients didn't contain anything alarming as they state that they use non GMO and the oil they use is olive oil. The dosage was just once a day with my Vit D capsule, but once my symptoms all disappeared, i didn't use it daily, but just a maintenance dose until i do my next blood test. I now give this to my father, with his Vit D, who has lost vision and he often finds the daylight glary, so wears sunglasses and doesn't get out into the sun much.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I take vitamin K along with D. I trust Jarrow Formulas so I went for this product. It comes in little capsules that look like ruby gems. Good quality supplement.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It is an amazing product, just what I need to compliment Vitamin D intake. It is in small capsule which is easy to swollow. I have been promoting to all my friends about the benefit..It also excellent value for money

Posted on May 7, 2022

My husband has taken Jarrow Mk7 for over a year. This is a high quality form of Mk7 that is easily absorbed. He runs, works out on weights and does the stair aster. It helps his bones stay strong by helping his body absorb calcium.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I take this MK-7 together with Vitamin D3, for bone support & cardiovascular health. It is in soft gel form & very easy to swallow. The ingredients contain non-GMO MCT & olive oil, which are natural & good to our body.