AU

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Take it along with your coffee, tea or dopamine-inducing herb of choice. In fact, experts also recommend taking DLPA with these supplements as well to boost the effects even further. The days that you do feel like you don’t need any additional help are probably the days in which you have things under control and don’t actually have any deficiencies. This is a supplement that has been talked about on nootropic websites among 30+ year old males and they say that they notice they are usually only deficient during particularly stressful days where coffee just isn’t enough to get them through! However, this is a supplement which has been shown to be effective at boosting mood naturally for people with normal levels of dopamine/serotonin and should not be seen as an alternative to lifestyle changes or antidepressants and we strongly advise ensuring you see your doctor before using it or starting any new brain health supplements.

ead094ea-a5b3-414c-a8c5-5e216874c11e
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I started taking tyrosine to help with focus in university. I was working long hours and constantly reading and grading. I took this supplement to increase neurotransmitter levels, with n-acetyl tyrosine boosting this levels effectively in the brain. Overall, I found that the product helped with training, concentration, energy, and focus. Some people notice these benefits, while others find l-tyrosine more effective. I love Jarrow products and found the quality excellent as always!

This specific form of Tyrosine is considered the best for actually raising brain dopamine levels. Usually, I take it in the morning after having breakfast. Great pre-workout as well just make sure not to get used to it since it can create a serotonine disbalance. Best to take with 5htp (check out the ratio in google - I forgot the specific ratio for 5htp and tyrosine). Overall - it's a great supplement with a good value:price ratio.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I am a student who has at least 2 deadline assignments every week, as well as 7 to 8 exams every month, so I thought something that would make me work better during stress will help. This supplement allowed me to increase my cognitive abilities during exams as well as during heavy workload before deadlines. During stressful situations, ideas start flowing quickly, if I couldn't solve something before the exam, I will for sure solve it during the exam. I tried only 350 mg dosage, so I do not know the effects of higher dosages. N-Acetyl Tyrosine is also considered to be a better quality form of L-tyrosine as we can absorb it better, so results are more apparent. The package is good, and the lid can be closed quite tightly. Overall, it had many benefits, would recommend to everyone who experiences much stress in daily life.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This is my first purchase of high quality N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine with only some Vitamin B6 as added ingredient. The size of the capsules is nice and easy to swallow. Great supplement composition for many benefits such as boosting mood, motivation, releasing dopamine and also goes great alongside stimulants like coffee or ADHD medication and is a good booster of energy throughout the day. Oh and no taste at all, but except if you open the capsules then the pure powder form is a bit acidic in nature. Thanks iHerb and Jarrow Formulas!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

This is the first time I am trying this product. I use other Jarrow products and decided to purchase this product based on other customer reviews. I just started taking the product even though I purchase it back in August. I do feel it makes quite a difference in my attentiveness, sense of well-being and mindfulness.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Been taking it for 3 months now. I seem to notice a slight increase in base energy levels as well as a slight increase in general mood and motivation. I can't confirm yet, but I think it kinda works! Update: Onto my 3rd bottle. Works great!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

My mood and brain is lighten up by this bottle. Thank you IHERB. I combine it with phenylalanine from other brand but it really works. Protein is really important to us all!!!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Tyrosine works kind of like a nootropic. your brain works better. Always take one or to of these when im doing some sorts of tests and when i hsve to study for something.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

it's the boost I needed for my mood. this has definitely improved my dopamine levels and now I'm in the mood to continue my projects considering that my days have been plagued by depression.