AU

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I feel that it helped me recover faster from my second concussion. There is no taste to it. It comes in the forms of capsules. I bought it two times, because I had another concussion so I felt that I needed it again because it helped me the first time. I didn't feel any side effects.

316e732c-54bd-4888-961d-da1674ff4e0f
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I’ve been using this off and on for 6 years now and I swear by it for brain health. I honestly feel like I’m sharper, clearer and more focused taking Neuro Optimizer! Full disclosure: I don’t use it consistently and I always pair it with the Jarrow L Tyrosine. Do your research re: components

It has been used for a long time in my child, who has hyperactivity and focus problems, and we see a significant benefit on his school success. The box in the picture is the old one. The last production and package changed product comes out of the package. We use the dosage as 1 tablet for 30kg according to weight. I suggest getting doctor's advice. I bought it from Turkey, they also took 60TL customs and transportation costs.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I bought it for my husband and myself after COVID , to support brain function, bacause we suffered some memory lapses. The quality is excellent, the ingredients are what our nervous system needs and eats. our dosage was 2 capsules --in the morning and in the evening. Seems we did well, enjoyed the effect , became more concentrated, my husband asks to buy more,

Posted on May 8, 2022

My mother was very happy about the product and the quality of the delivery. The price was very good considering that was the cheapest option from the market. The dosage was also covering my mother need. The effects of the product was very much appreciated and seems better than similar products on the market. I will gladly considering buying from here always. Ingredients also seems very well balanced.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I’ve been using this product almost two years ago during a very stressful period of my life, just before a really important exam and it gave me the support I needed to pass it with a great grade. I liked it so much that I ordered 2 more, on iherb this time, because the price is really good for the size and quality it has. It has a really good mixture of ingredients. I love it and I hopt it’s gonna help me pass some more exams!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have been taking this product for around 12 months and am really pleased with the results. I began taking only 2 capsules a day to see if it may alleviate my thoughts of suffering dementia as my dear old Mother did. My memory has improved and the clarity of thought has been greatly enhanced. As a 64 year old teacher, I would readily recommend them to any one with the similar problems as I had. Easy to swallow and no anti reactions. Trisha

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I usually dislike combo supplements like this, but this is a good quality product with the right ingredients, good dosage, and a good price for what it contains. If you're looking for a boost to your cognition and are looking for a way to decrease the amount of things you have to take separately, the price per dose for this stuff is quite effective, and it's basically a bare bones nootropics stack for human cognition.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

Have been buying this 120 capsules brain supplement for my Dad, to keep any age-related mental acuity and memory deterioration or the dreaded Alzeimer's at bay. Had studied and appreciatsd this formula of nootropics with Acetyl-L-Carnitine and taurine and Phosphatidylylserine (PS) and Cognizin. Neuro Optimizer supposedly enhances brain metabolism and antioxidant protection safely and naturally, without the use of stimulants. Must take 4 Capsules and not cheap, but one should not put a price on mental acuity and performance. Look out for iHerb discounts, and stock up then. Long Expiry Date in April 2022.

78baa1eb-bb6b-468c-a8f7-fb0c55311593
Posted on May 14, 2022

Quality can be vouched by the noticeable benefit in my mom and dad’s memory and brain function. Dosage is 4 and some people take less. The ingredients seem to be good and contains all the good ones for brain function. Only thing we could benefit better from is the price point - wish it wasn’t so expensive!