AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I have taken these for over 7 years and they help with both energy & depression. When I tried other brands, I did not get tbe same results. I love these Q-Absorb ones. If I don't take them, when I run out, I can tell the difference. Highly tecommend.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Excellent quality CoQ10. The ingredients in this product are great for benefiting muscles, heart, skin and an excellent antioxidant. Helps the cardiovascular system. Has no taste and we need this as we age. The packaging is fine. I will buy this again. for sure. It can be costly, but well worth the benefits.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Many people recommend this product for immunity and I have even noticed positive results, but for me it had a major impact on allergies. Now I sneeze much less often than I did before using this product. it is not cheap but it is very good and the thorne brand has very high quality products, and I say this because I noticed that they use the best ingredients and this also applies to this form of coQ10.

06dff65e-f0d9-45a0-b831-eced19b5c394
b3911b9a-7418-461d-b6b1-f79c49ec354f
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

The pill is pretty big for a 100mg dosage. I haven't felt anything different yet since I started taking it. It may need some time otherwise I'll increase to 2 pills. I'm taking it with L-carnitine for better energy transportation.

f130860d-48a1-40d6-852e-2cc611822f87
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 28, 2023
1,395

The valuable Q10 antioxidant in an improved form is for better assimilation. I regularly buy and drink courses to maintain heart function and a good level of energy. The capsules are quite large, but swallow without problems. Side effects were not observed.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

High quality item with superior Ingredient. Would recommend for People.ober 18 age. The CoQ10 helps with overall health, especially heart. Plus it gives me more energy!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

A very good source of Coenzyme Q10, one of the best antioxidants you can take to slow down ageing, protect your heart and your cells from oxidative damage.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

CoQ10 is great for strengthening the heart muscle. Jarrow's formula "Q-absorb" allows for better absorption into the system. Coq10 is also excellent for brain cells.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

very happy with this product. The pills are on the larger size but are not hard to swallow. No taste issue either. Great for your heart!