AU

4.2
  • S
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 8, 2022
Helps calm a “tired but wired” body

I’ve been riddled with hormonal/adrenal issues that make my sleep very disturbed. Tired but wired is the best way to describe it. Usually waking up at 3am exhausted but unable to get back to sleep. I started taking Sleep Optimizer and finally slept through the night! I’m amazed. The potent blend of quality herbs and minerals in this product are spot on, perfect for calming, soothing and supporting the body and brain. I don’t wake up feeling groggy either, huge plus! The capsules are normal size, so no issues swallowing. Highly recommend, I’ve seen massive benefit from nightly use! If you aren’t sleeping well, you aren’t healing…

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I use it as a 2nd line (when the others pills - 5htp, tryptophan doesn’t work), as I don’t want myself to rely so much on sleep aids with GABA. I think it works well so far. Not too bad in next day drowsiness/ tiredness (as some pills with GABA has this side effects on me)

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Accelerates regeneration It makes it easier to fall asleep Enriched with melatonin, GABA and tryptophan A complex of ingredients that promote healthy sleep Based on natural plant extracts It has a calming and relaxing effect Supports the quality of sleep. The melatonin contained in this product helps in shortening the time needed to fall asleep and helps in relieving the subjective feeling of sudden change of time zone syndrome.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This formula has a number of ingredients to help with sleep and relaxation and it works. I only take it from time to time as I don't want to become reliant on any particular sleep supplement or ingredients or risk it not working anymore when I need it. It has a strong valerian smell which my bother some people, but that's just what valerian does.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

These veggie caps seems to be good and its quality feels very good and natural. I really like the Jarrow brand because my holistic doctor recommended to me. Its ingredients are natural and beneficial for the health. I just started to use them, so I am in the process to see if will help me with my insomnia issues. The scent is a bit strong because its natural composition but as soon as you put it in your mouth with some water you don’t even notice any taste. I use to take two caps 30 minutes before bed time. I will keep using them to see if I get positive results along the way. Thank you iHerb for the good products and brands!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I have tried many sleep formulas and this is one of the best in terms of effectiveness. However, be aware that at least in my case it does tend to lower my blood pressure so I have to be careful when i gym in the morning not to stand up too quickly.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This is one of the few sleep supplements that seems to result in more sleep. It does contain melatonin and perhaps that combined with the other ingredients is the trick. I have bought multiple bottles.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

I have trouble falling asleep-this product works so well helping me with that issue-- I take 2 plus a melatonin, one hour before bedtime--amazing how well this works - for staying asleep also

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Quality of ingredient in this blend is pretty decent. Dosage wise is pretty good, and size of caps is normal. Taste herbal, but that is to be expected. Bring benefits to sleep quality.