AU

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Both my senior parents take this supplement as advised by their holistic doctor. This supports their cardiovascular health (dad had prior heart surgery), blood pressure (regulate it), and blood sugar (diabetes runs in our genes) among others. They take it for general health and wellbeing. At 75 and 77yo, both are still strong, healthy, energetic, and functioning independently. This brand’s ingredients are clean and free of wheat, gluten, soy, milk. Recommended.

4fb1fe3d-46ec-4575-8608-12e02df7368d
48307e1a-d641-448a-acf2-c877ebf2c33c
Olya
Posted on May 20, 2022

Taurine. It has do many benefits, almost everybody has a need for it. I take it for liver support. And Jarrow is one of my favourites, and the dosage is what I need. You probably won't see miracles in 2 days, but in time you discover that you have more energy, that you sleep better, you feel healthier.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The nutritional supplement box is high quality, easy to open, and the size is very suitable. Also, the concentration of the ingredients is excellent Taurine is necessary metabolic and digestive processes, it can supports the metabolism and boosts physical performance, safeguards heart, does your eyes and ears good and Protects musculoskeletal system.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Amazing product, helps a LOT with fibromyalgia flare ups. When I feel pain, photo sensitivity, sound sensitivity, etc insetting, I take a few of these, and it really seems to help quell the symptoms. I will also use a powder taurine form if I want to add to my electrolyte water pre-workouts.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Taurine. It has do many benefits, almost everybody has a need for it. I take it for, 1. maintaining proper hydration and electrolyte balance in your cells 2. forming bile salts, which play an important role in digestion 3. regulating minerals such as calcium within your cells 4. supporting the general function of your central nervous system and eyes regulating immune system health and antioxidant function And Jarrow is one of my favorites', and the dosage is what I need. You probably won't see any differences in a few days, but in time you discover that you have more energy, concentrate better, sleep better, you feel healthier.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Jarrow brand products are well known for purity and efficacy and good quality. Their Taurine supplement supports heart health, helps to maintain or lower high blood pressure and is an invaluable amino acid in the diet, especially for very active people and those who do not eat much meat in their diet.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I'm using the supplements of Now foods. I've always trusted them, but this one is so much better quality! so fine powder. Definitely no bulking agents !! Now I'm starting to doubt Now foods... Their taurine wasn't such nice micronyzed powder. i give this to my dogs, I also drink it before work out :)

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have ME/CFS and have a lot of trouble getting to sleep. 1 of these about 30-60m before turning in seems to help a little. Still normally takes 1-2 hours to fall asleep though. Quality seems good.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I buy this supplement all the time to improve bile properties and composition. It has great quality and I always feel better when taking it. The capsules are a good size and are easy to swallow.