AU

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
No Problems!

I take so many supplements for my general health that it is truly difficult to know how any one supplement is working. I had not been taking any form of CoQ10 and have only recently added this one in. I know that I do not get all the nutrients I need by diet alone so I feel good about this new addition. No negative side affects, which is all I can honestly say as far as a product review goes.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Kaneka Ubiquinol is the most bioavailable form of CoEnzyme Q10. You also can't go wrong with this brand as Jarrow is a reputable company.

7565380b-65c8-45c5-a26d-eb72306e0ee2
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Ubiquinol , as in CoQ 10 , is more easily digestable . It is anti-radical and oxidative , the quality is 100 mg with 120 softgels . The product has more softgels than most of the same product sold under Ubiquinol . The product is a well recognize brand , and can be trusted with the ingredients in the product .

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It is often recommaned by experts that ubiquinol products could be more helpful than coq10 for people with over 40 years. I have been taking this product together with omega3 and vitamin B asides of other products, and it definitalty supports my body to endure a day. No dramatic change, but you feel the difference when compare to non-taking day.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This Ubiquinol came highly recommended and did not disappoint. It's very well priced for the quality of ingredients. And the size is so convenient, I take it everyday and the bottle lasts such a long time. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an excellent CoQ10 supplement.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Great product. Potent antioxidant. Especially good for heart , liver and other vital organs where energy demand is high. Co q10 helps mitochondria in our cell membrane to produce more energy, so that it can support heart and liver cells to perform well. Ubiquinol is a reduced form than Co q10 and has great bioavailability. I wish you a good health.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This is a good product! The capsules did stick together the first time I got them. The second time they were separated. All I did for the fist one was use a knife to gently separate them then put in an anti humidity packet from another jar into it. They were fine.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Good quality. Can feel the effect after taking it for a week. Body overall felt better and healthier. No more regular headache and guess it reduced most of the inflammation in my body. Well recommended for those who are have low immune. Ingredients wise, absorbency is good too. Only concern, price is a bit expensive.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

High quality supplement for its composition and price. Feeling more energy and mental sharpness after a week of taking. Pill size is not too big, no trouble with going down. Definately will buy more when my current box runs out.

40b343c6-a48d-4a77-81de-3625f5d46b68
5711fc23-616f-4008-b02b-930df38dc87b
Posted on May 22, 2022

This is my second ubichinol I have tried, in a higher dosage (100mg vs 30mg), and unfortunately with the same side effect: it makes me sleepy and fatigue, my whole day is ruined. I believe it is a good product, I should probably try another form of CoQ10. Generally CoQ10 is better absorbed with fats, so the composition with MCT oil makes sense.