AU

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I have been using this product for 10 years. I was diagnosed with macular degeneration and macular wrinkle. My vision was poor and had to leave my job. i was told by the retina specialist that surgery might help and I might loose my vision. I was devasted. After much research i came upon Vision optimizer which is the only one that combine nutrients not found together in other vision products. My vision is better now than 10 years ago. I had surgery for the macular wrinkle and the macular degeneration has not progressed. I recommend it over other product much advertised .

Posted on May 26, 2022

My eyes felt dry sometimes blurry with "stuff," in them from dust or air pollution, a little irritated. I can say after only a few days most of this feels better or has resolved. Noticed, it seems, drinking a glass of water when I take it helps my eyes too,

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I like the ingredients combination, Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Bilberry Extract, ... especially the low dosage R-Alpha Lipoic Acid. Not only supports visual function, but also with many antioxidants.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Great supplement; we’ve been using it for quite some time; glad to have found it on your company’s website! Keeps our eyesight stable, in spite of some serious vision issues.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Had SMILE eye surgery two months ago , since then , I started taking vision support supplement, it might be too early to tell the effectiveness but I dun see any side effect so far :) like the combination with qurcertin & vitamin b/c . will keep taking it for result .

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I should have read it more carefully before, but you have to take 3 pills a day to intake 10mg of Lutein. Still a good supplement as it contains grape seed extract, bilberry extract and zeaxanthin

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

Lutein and zeaxanthin are essential in your fight against macular digeneration of the eye and to promote better eyesight. With the addition of computers, tablets, cellphones, Google Glass into our daily routines, our eyes are more stressed out than ever. A great countermeasure is to provide the eyes with as many nutrients as possible. Eating foods high in lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin C (colorful fruits and vegetables) is beneficial, but sometimes you need more ooomp. To give the necessary boost to your eyes, you can take supplements such as this product from Jarrow. Personally, I found greater results with the other Jarrow product - Jarrow Formulas Lutein 20mg, 60 Softgels . This tastes inferior to the other product, IMO. That one works better at helping me deal with computer glare and vision problems that stem from looking at the computer screen and portable devices (iPad, cellphone, etc.) for more than 18 hours a day.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

I'm in my mid-sixties and have been taking it for several years now, and it's hard to say definitively, but so far so good. Vision care can only really be evaluated over many years. My father has macular degeneration so I started taking this to attempt to avoid or slow down the development. So far I have not had signs of development, but am at about the age when my dad's started to show up. Time will tell.