AU

SomebodyAlex
Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Excellent protein powder!

Protein powder is a popular nutritional supplement. Protein is an essential macronutrient that helps build muscle, repair tissue, and make enzymes and hormones. Using protein powder may also aid weight loss and help people tone their muscles. Jarrow has a good quality whey protein powder without artificial sweeteners. The taste is good I add it to oats breakfast in the morning. For me 1 contain last for about a month

350e105e-56e4-4699-b03a-9b4b8a1061e7
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This protein is good, provided it’s blended with a banana. Sometimes I’ll add peanut butter for extra thickness and protein. It’s also great in yogurt. The sweetness is minimal which is great if you’re concerned with controlling sugar intake. If I want it sweeter I’ll add fruit or honey. Overall, I think this is a good protein powder with minimal ingredients.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This is the only brand, the only one, which contains only milk. Can't go back from it. Any other protein powders seem to me like a chemical experiment

f8d6eadd-ba36-40c3-ae30-94c51a51de05
Posted on Dec 22, 2020

Great protein powder, I don’t remember how many I bought from this so far, but it has become an essential! I use it to make my favorite pancake recipe ( 1 scoop of this, 1 egg, 2tbs almond flour, 2tbs milk of choice, 1 tsp baking powder, and A LOT of cinnamon! ) Highly recommend this. Since ChocoRite protein has been discontinued from iherb, i found this being the best replacement! Take a screenshot of this to make the recipe, I’m sure you’ll love it! Please leave a like if you found this to be helpful!

097b8f31-3f3f-496d-b092-3ae5ff4205e9
ec50b1c7-9297-412a-b1a0-273f6ae0ecf9
70358993-ec9f-4468-b1e5-4d017758d9e2
3fddf712-e3dd-4eac-8d01-37f8907b7538
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I love this protein powder. I add it to the eggs when I make french toast. It tastes really good and adds 18 grams of protein for each meal which is really helpful for people who cannot reach their protein goal each day. I will definitely buy again.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Just love Jarrow protein powder Exactly what you need and want without the fluffy extras Don’t be afraid to try this product! Best out there.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

This protein powder mixes easily into liquid and tastes great. I like that the amount of protein in it is great and helps me make it through the morning without having to snack.

Posted on May 26, 2021

I love the vanilla flavor because it's versatile and I can make my shakes or protein bars with whatever flavor, I add some instant coffee powder and some sugar-free chocolate to create a mocha flavored shale or protein bars. I use this powder with strawberries to make a nice thick ice cream, you can also add some xantham gum to make it a bigger volume.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Great tasting product great with adding fruit would recommend a try.