AU

Violettie
Posted on May 31, 2022
Great taste , load of good bacteria

I bought this for my kids, and I ended up also take this on my own. I love this package, it comes with foil keep it freshness & so convenient for on the go. There are many good bacteria not only good for my gut also the intestines. The taste is smell so good in grape flavour but not over sweet just nice! love it, highly recommended !

my 5 year old loves its flavor and asks for it when i forget to give him We have been using it for a few months now and last month our whole family got sick with the same virus except me and my son … im talking about 25 people and we were together almost all the time for 2 weeks … i believe its this because its the only thing ive changed and we both used to get sick whenever we meet anyone who is sick … will be ordering more

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

My son liked the taste of these and I do think the probiotics helped to improve the digestive issues he was experiencing. He took a dose every other day. I feel good about the quality of Jarrow products.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

We always buy this probiotic for ourselves (the adults) and our kids. It's a much better value than anything in the drug store and it can be used for both - kids and adults. It also does the job, great product!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Jarrow formula remains the best in terms of Probiotics. This is so loved by my kids. It really improved their bathroom habit. Thank you iherb for carrying this.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Kids loved this one. Easy to chew. My kids have regular bowel movement so I am not sure if they did anything to that but they did not catch cold, perhaps because of the improved intestinal flora/immune system.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

5 yr old likes the taste. But they don’t seem to be helping him have a daily bowel movement as well as other probiotics have. I can’t help but wonder if this is bc they are supposed to stay cold and they were lukewarm when they arrived bc the ice packs they came in has long melted.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

fair value for money. not suitable for under 4 years old just because it's hard to chew and small so they can choke

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It tastes like raspberry and is so delicious that I want to keep eating it.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Kid’s enjoy it after breakfast each morning. Easy to eat and they remind me to give it to them.