AU

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Jason deodorant is excellent quality with long lasting protection throughout the day. This brand is the only natural deodorant that doesn't cause a reaction under my arms. I workout a lot so I have a very active lifestyle. I'm not sweating profusely and this deodorant has lasted through an entire day in hot, humid weather as well as through workouts. The packaging is great and I received my order in excellent condition. I feel good about using a product that doesn't have aluminum or some of the other harmful ingredients in it. I highly recommend this brand of natural deodorant and the scent is refreshing!

428be75a-1e94-4f86-bfbc-0c69f70be932
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I've tried 5 deodorants from Iherb. This is the best one by far! - What about the smell? First of all, the smell of the deodorant. You don't notice it. I hate it when there are is any extra smell from the cosmetics and this deodorant is just perfect in this case. - How long? I can't claim that it lasts 12 hours, I've never had it for so long. But it definitely helps me survive an intense workout + a brisk walk to and from the gym. I have hyperhidrosis so believe me the abovementioned things are a good trial for deodorants =) - Any signs of it? No, no signs. At least I haven't had these typical white stains (lines?) on my clothes. The armpits have a bit of wet stains but it's OK, it's a deodorant. If you're looking for no-wet-stains-at-all thing, an antiperspirant is what you need.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love Jason's natural products! I work as a fitness instructor which means that I sweat in front of people a lot, but this deodorant does the trick of keeping me smelling nice and also not leaving any white residue on my armpits or clothes--just what a deodorant should do. Some other natural deodorants have dried out my sensitive underarm skin and ended up causing little red bumps, but Jason's never do. I do prefer the smell of the lavender to the aloe vera, but the aloe vera isn't bad at all.

I like this deodorant. the composition and the quality is very good, no aluminium. It has aloe vera in it, but we dont like the smell. we like the scent and size is good. we use it in our daily routine

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

the best of the natural deodorant, i look for something healthy in our creasy world and i found it .. highly recommended but you do should know that it wont 100% protect you since its very natural. yet its doing the job and keep you safe

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Great quality and feels very gentle on the skin, for the winter it protects very well, but I am unsure how it will endure the Israeli hot summer. Smell is very subtle and i love it

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Jason Aloe Vera deodorant really works and has a natural pleasant scent. Having tried many, it is such a relief to find the one for a lifetime. You won't be disappointed.

Olya
Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I'm always on a search for a good natural, no parabens and aluminium, deodorant. I'm at my second deodorant from Jason and I absolutely love it. Tea Tree is the one I prefer, but Aloe Vera is great too. And it holds up for the whole day (12h), it's the first natural ingredients deodorant that I tried that lasts this long. Oh, and NO STAINS on your clothes too. Win-win

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

i love aloe deodorants! this is not as good as the one iherb stopped selling but this is still good! if you sweat a lot and have really smelly armpits aloe deodorants aren't for you, but sensitive armpits with light sweating these are really good!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

A pleasant deodorant on the skin. Raises the smell, leaving a pleasant and delicate scent. The size of a product is large and long enough. Feeling comfortable on the body.