AU

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Our kids love this. This is our go to toothpaste for our children. too bad they like to swallow it it's so tasty apparently. Great price and ingredients, the size lasts for awhile. Great packaging too. All in all great quality toothpaste. Definitely recommend it. Keep making this Jason!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I am 9 years old, I like this toothpaste because it tastes good, I use it morning and night and I like it very much, and I am so happy that it is all natural.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I use Jason toothpaste all the time and I’m very satisfied, this one is very good but smell is not that good, my kids didn’t like it. Size is very good.

b792d998-b121-4ae6-9f0b-fe7ea9ea8734
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

My daughter's favourite ever toothpaste! Great taste, high quality. Ver handy to use for little kid's hands. After buying my kid this, tried also other Jason ones and never regret.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

My son only wants strawberry flavor and i have tried some other brands but he doesnt like the taste except this one. I super love this because of the ingredient plus it’s flouride free! Size is good for longer use and quality and packaging is great

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The kids really love its flavour, its of light texture and comes in a generously sized tube. There are synthetic flavours in it though, against expectation.

Posted on May 17, 2022

We use this a lot! it has a subtle and nice taste, and it's really great for us because my daughter swallows it, and it's without fluoride, so it's safe.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great flavor for kids, the teen thinks it is too sweet, i also love it when my mouth is burned from hot food because it is gentle, and the adult toothpaste is spicy

Posted on May 4, 2022

The favorite toothpaste of my child is it, because it has a smell like the strawberries and he uses it with pleasure. I will buy him again, beacause I am satisfied with the quality of this produkt.