AU

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Good flavor and effect

This toothpaste has a good flavor, a gentle feel inside the mouth, and comes in a good size that allows it to be used for quite some time. The tube is convenient to use, and the cap is efficient in terms of keeping everything clean. The price is also much lower than when buying it locally, so this is a winning buy for me.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I am in my second tube, I simply love it. It does the job without making my mouth dry after use. Its name said it is spearmint flavour, but I feel it almost has no flavour, just feel fresh, which is really lovely since I don't like mint flavour generally.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

It has refreshing salty-minty flavor, not too minty like some toothpastes so it doesn't burn or dry out the mounth. I also like that it is a gel. I am using it for six months now and still have a lot, I am sure it will last for a year if not more.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Great toothpaste. I keep reordering it as it is both vegan and very gentle paste. It cleans well and suits sensitive gums. The flavor is not the best but it doesn't bother me much after getting used to it. The package size is great and lasts quite a while.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This toothpaste has a great flavor and good quality. I appreciate the anti-cavity aspects as I have a sweet tooth and am always looking for products that will benefit my teeth! I used this multiple times a day and my teeth felt squeaky clean each time. I want to try some of the other flavors, but would choose this one again.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

first would mention that tooth decay is serious to such an extent that nothing else could stop further blackening of them, as seemingly the bacteria ate the contents of 'other' toothpaste too. I tried 'many' others too, but either were ineffective - as stated earlier, or were too much chemical laden. This however magically worked, without causing sensitivity to teeth. Also, have complemented it by Christopher Tooth powder, after brushing with it. and take a tablet of New age's algae based calcium tablet (Bone Strength, Take care) too. will update soon, as the last of three has been recently started. but, feel it works though only with time can tell.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

very good taste, quality. I have sensitive teeth and a lot of toothpastes make my teeth very very sensitive, painful. This one is great, feel no pain, never. And the name with sea inspires me every morning. i love sea!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I love the taste (peppermin oil) and I am glad they also offer a stronger tooth paste. I think the normal non fluoride tooth paste + this one in the evening is a perfect combination.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This is one of my favorite plant based, organic and fluoride free toot past, has good gentle flavor and my teeth feel amazing, specially that I have sensitive ones.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Sea Fresh Strengthening Anti-Cavity CoQ10 Toothpaste with Flouride by Jason Natural Products cleans so well. It leaves your breath fresh, and whitens really well too! Definitely a great choice for natural oral care!