AU

Almogtlk
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I had the 25,000 for winter time and I wanted something lighter as face cream in the summer, it turned as a great idea. Absorbs easy, not oily on the skin, not clogging my pores and spreading easily even with small amount. Seats well with make up. If my review helped you please press 👍🏼 ❤️

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

it's my saving life cream I really recommend buying it. good price for the quality. i use it every night. big good size, I really recommend Jason products they never disappointed me. it's my saving life cream I really recommend buying it. good price for the quality. I really recommend Jason products they never disappointed me.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I go through phases where I am obsessed with serums or creams. I don't always like the way Vitamin E saturates my skin and sits on top of it as an oil, so this Revitalizing Cream is the perfect solution. It's light and perfect for warmer weather when my skin doesn't need heavy moisturizing but still requires hydration. It doesn't have a particularly off-putting scent. The packaging is cute and easy to use. The product absorbs quickly into the skin. Vitamin E works well on my face and any dry patches that need a little more loving. Couldn't be happier with this product. It serves its purpose and leaves my face feeling soft, smooth, supple, bright, and dewy without feeling greasy.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

at first, I wasn't very kin on the product and bought it because of the sale price. After using it for a couple of weeks I was pleasantly surprised. Although its consistency is quite thick, it applies well and absorbs very fast. I doesn't leave the skin greasy and is good under a makeup. The quantity will last for a long time. I have normal to dry skin, so I apply it almost every day. It moisturizes the skin well. I am over 50, living in a very dry climate. Recommended.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love this cream as an face and body cream! it's easy to use and moisturiza the face amazing. I think it's good for the winter season and give a deep moist. It's great for any age and the smell of it is nice and delicate

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Smell free item, Natural product , the product is amazing, I felt the difference sine the first use, and I love it. One of the best that I used In years. My face fell the regeneration and it looks better and felling better.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Amazing moisturizing cream with perfect texture. Suitable for all ages -my son also used it on his sensitive dry skin. I use it all over the body and gives a great feeling and absorbs well. Nice big size package. The cream has not scent to it which is wonderful.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is a great product for easing wrinkles and good for retaining moisture. After a night of using, the skin feels lifted but non oily. A simple and useful product.

Yaelik
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

it was soaked into my skin perfectly! there is a little smell of something mouldy if you are super sensitive like me... but this is by far the best face cream I tried