AU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
Good

The tan is a bit orange-ish. Very gradual. Make sure to exfoliate your skin very well and shave prior. If your body temp is hot and you get on white sheets, it will stain the bedding. I think this brand stains less than other brands. I use this in the winter time so there's less chance of rubbing off on clothes etc.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Very nice body lotion and natural, pleasant smell. I need to try it in the winter to see whether there are actual tanning results, because right now I'm too tanned to notice. I still use it to maintain and even my sun tan right now and it's great for that as well.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

smell like tanning (girls will know haha( easy to use the tanning not so dark but if you really use daily it's good big size the package in comfortable to use feels a little bit sticky but good after shower love it

8feacd5e-2445-48c3-aec5-230edefd111c
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good smell and easy application great product, the quality and packaging was good. Size is good. Very good on my skin. The scent was good. Delivery was very fast. Care Benefit Composition was good Moisturizing frequency lasted 14 days. The texture feels good and its very good for my self care routine.

Posted on May 24, 2022

A light, pleasantly scented moisturiser which gives a natural looking gradual tan to the face. I especially love using it in winter when I can sometimes look unhealthily pale. Easy to apply and doesn’t ‘pill’. With the added bonus of SPF20. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

A great self tan product. I like the way you can build the colour up. For me I did 3 days and then a top up every few days or so. Nice scent, goes on well with no dark patches on knees, elbows etc. Skin feels good afterwards.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Have no harmful ingredients use it daily size good have alot of benefit such as Very good smell nice scent package good concern beautiful ingredients amazing for your skin care routine personal care make you feel luxurious

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This lotion builds a nice natural looking color. Nothing intense. I’m not able to get enough time in the sun, so this has made me feel better in my summer clothes. Nice light scent too.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This product doesn’t have that stinky fake tan smell. The scent reminds me of the old school banana boat lotion. Not overpowering though. The product works great on my legs. Drys in less than 10 minutes and has never rubbed off and stained my clothes.