AU

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Fantastic flavour. Works well with icy cold water or even made as icy pops for summer treats. I also tried it with soda stream to make a refreshing bubbly drink that hydrates you at the same time.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great taste, provides a pick me up you can feel almost instantly. Great price too! Beat Amazon's price and was delivered in 2 days. The packets are so convenient!!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I take this electrolyte everyday. The combination of electrolytes, vitamins and minerals support to me a lot and taste is so good. I already ordered 3 more packages.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

A great tasting flavor mixed with water hydrating when I'm playing out iin this summer heat

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This is delicious! I've ordered this flavor several times and I keep coming back.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Great taste. The quality of the product is consistent. Makes me drink a lot of water. Best of all, no sugar!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Taste is amazing and very refreshing

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Helped tremendously with my rehydration!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Excellent product

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I first tried it with 250 ml of water. It turned into a beautiful neon pink color that seemed to shine in the dark, and when I drank it, it felt dark, so I added about 50 ml of water to make it taste just right. This product was just right in a 330ml transparent bottle labeled "Water", which is an unbranded product. It is good to adjust the amount of water according to your taste. The second time I tried dividing one bottle with about 500 ml of water, and it was very easy to drink. I think it's perfect for summer hydration. It contains a considerable amount, so I would like to consume it with my daughter, mother and me and try another taste as soon as possible. Definitely a recommended product.

49c7c5b5-374c-4ea6-91d0-692331a2b9f9