AU

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

My family got cold/fly many time in the year and I never taking this!!

My wife initially liked the combination of vitamin C and the amino acid L-Lysine in this product. L-Lysine can help your body fight against cold sores. But both the L-Lysine and the querecin in this product are pretty low doses that probably won't provide much in the way of benefits. That leaves the Vitamin C, for which there are much more cost effective options available.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Good quality, size and ingredients.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

good quality for immunity nice ingredients size ok

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

A good form of vitamin C with bioflavonoid.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I got this dietary supplement after looking at one blogger. To be honest, I still don’t feel his actions. By the way, the dosage of vitamin C in 1000mg is hardly completely absorbed. It's good, of course, that there is quercetin and lysine here. But let's say the price is still high. It is unlikely that I will buy it again.

fd56663f-6010-459a-ac54-b303117be3ad
Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I decided to order Vitamin C as well because I trust this brand quite a bit and manage my physical condition. It's been a while since I started taking it, but the taste isn't particularly sour, and I'm satisfied with the content and mg per tablet. Considering the ingredients and quality as a supplement, I would like to order again in the future. It feels like I'm feeling better than before I drank it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Today I received a parcel with this wonderful vitamin C. I take this supplement 1 capsule a day, on an ongoing basis, 120 pieces will be enough for me just until the summer. Very happy with the purchase😊🖐️

Posted on Jan 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

Bought for immunity, antioxidants and health. As it is Pureway C, I am looking forward to it more in terms of efficacy. I also like the ingredients and the amount in mg.