AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 17, 2022
Great for Toddler's Bath

This bubble bath is great for bathing a toddler. My daughter loves bubbles. The scent is very light, but as with all Johnson's baby products, it is good for sensitive skin, and is gentle on the eyes (no tears). The only thing that I noticed is that the bubbles do not last too long, but long enough for a toddler's bath and play time.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Wow! Such great bubble bath (for adults, too) at a cheap price! I bought this on a whim because I like to take baths, and it worked really nicely. I like that the baby-safe ingredients mean it's good for my sensitive skin. Also, I saw someone mention in a review that this bubble bath didn't work with bath oils, but I used bath oil in my water and the bubbles still foamed up well for me. The scent is mild and somewhat floral/soapy.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This product might have designed for the new born baby, though, is still entartaining for the small kids as the drops of bubble bath under the proper shower make very thick buble bath. Playing with thick bubble changed kids' attitudes to the bathtime - now everyday looking forward to bath. As this product makes thick bubble but very gently washes body, and soapy scent is quite refreshing. Size is not so huge but if you keeps shower on you can make thick bubbles with not a big amount of soap, so you can use this 1 month long (or more) .

Sam
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

the scent is really delicate and gentle, perfect for babies , it makes a lot of bubbles though you do need to use a fare amount of the product to get enough foam for a large tub, all and all I love this product and I think the price is fare and I have ordered it a couple of times already

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Very gentle! Not a lot is needed for a nice tub of bubbles and the bubbles last well. Did not irritate baby's dry skin in the least. A light and clean scent.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin, suitable for newborns. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

smells nice and floral. I think it's great I've used it as bofy wash have not yet tried to take a bath haha

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

the different brand i was using has a strong unpleasant taste and painful for his eyes. this one , he plays with the bubbles for a long time without getting painfull eye irritations. it also makes the bathtub smell nice and good for the skin.