AU

Posted on Nov 2, 2021
Perfect AIP Pasta Alternative

Jovial makes the best grain-free, gluten-free pasta by far. This pasta is a great alternative for those on AIP diets, with gluten or grain sensitivities or for people with digestive issues. The taste and texture are fantastic, not to mention the package is a great size and will comfortably feed a family of 4. I use this pasta in both orzo bakes and orzo salads, both of which I have found store really well in the fridge.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It's so difficult to find wheat-free orzo pasta, and now I have. These are great for soups or just with sauce or butter. A little goes a very long way, too. Taste is great and texture is wonderful, I can enjoy that al dente aspect that I require. I will be buying more!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

My go to when I want to eat pasta but my Paleo diet doesn't allow it. Now that I can have a pasta that tastes and feels like a real pasta I no longer feel that is missing from my life. Thank you Jovial. It is more expensive so it is used as a treat and none goes to waste.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I don't realize that 8 oz package for orzo is quite small, but it's enough to make a meal for 4 people. It's tasty and my son who is gluten intolerant can enjoy it without any problem. I followed the instruction of the box, and cooked orzo with mushroom after I boiled it. The end result was rather dry. Next time, I will try cooking it directly with the broth and mushroom to have a creamier result. Will definitely purchase this again.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I really liked this orzo! It tastes good and takes on the flavor of what it's cooked with. I was able to get two uses out of the box. It's not a very large box, but the size of the pasta itself is very small. It works well if you follow the cooking instructions, which can be a tiny bit of a PITA to drain the water at the end because the water gets a bit "gluey". It can be a little gummy, but that's the nature of anything made from cassava and it's important to be aware of that going into this. I appreciate the minimal ingredient list (only 2, cassava and water). I enjoyed this product and would buy this again. It's a high-quality product from a brand that I trust.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I use this orzo in place of rice in recipes. It's easy to cook and has a nice texture. My favorite is a Mediterranean salad recipe.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Great gluten free alternative to pasta! When cooked to direction, it is very satisfying! Simply add your favorite sauce or other ingredients, and you have pasta night (gluten free)!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Another great product from this company. They make healthy, clean and high quality pasta products plus they come in plastic free packaging. Makes me feel good about purchasing their products.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I am doing the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP), and I only use Jovial pasta. This was the first time I’ve used the orzo and I made sure to cook it in a large pot. It turned out fantastic. Jovial cassava pasta is the way to go!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

So grateful there's a GF orzo option like this now so I can recreate all the amazing orzo recipes. Just like the real thing!