AU

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

We've been giving our 3 year old these for over a month & he absolutely loves them. They taste good by themselves & they are full of so many good clean ingredients which makes me so so happy. Our son got sick last week & it wasn't even bad & it lasted for like 2 days which never happens. I honestly think I have these & the other supplements we give him daily to thank. I'm very pleased with this brand & will continue to happily use & purchase from Joyspring.

fff83c4d-7d29-4a55-97c4-efb2dd06d6f1
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I absolutely love that people of all ages can use these products. I love the taste and the texture isn’t very thick so it’s easy to take daily. The vital vits is a herbal supplement which I LOVE because when you read the ingredients you actually understand what your taking.

d5bb8060-2ebe-4cf4-83d2-31524c7f01b9

Written on the label is used 3 times a day or as needed. I drank straight without any mixture and tried it once a day, within 20 minutes my stomach felt empty, even though I tried this product after I finished ate. It really works! Suitable for children who are picky with foods. But it also works for adult. It tastes like honey but a little natural. Not for children under 2 years old. Hope my honest review help you.

5d9f5e79-7343-4e58-89e3-3ef2608d22eb
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I LOVE this syrup! I had one of my girl friends try it in the morning and she was OBBESSED with the energy and clarity it gave her. When you drink it, it feels like you get all the vitamins you need, which is true because you do! 🤣 I love this stuff! Definitely will be purchasing again.

ab360171-47e8-4e59-b385-23680d46fb44
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Vital Vits is a great vitamin supplement. It has helped with keeping me healthy during this time of COVID and flu. I take it with my other vitamins and it goes along well with the other vitamins. The hemp is a great ingredient. The package is very vibrant and the quality is great too. I see improvement in my health and energy during the day. The ingredients are a great composition of herbs that work well together.

646c2c75-5a8a-46a9-8b38-767a493af366
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Each vitamin is usually designed to be taken from a certain weight onwards, but these are also suitable for children so if like me you are a pocket version and do not reach a specific weight, you need to know Vital Vits, it has changed my life .. being completely natural I can take them without risk to my health. I adore.

3a05611c-2939-47fe-8da4-3b50f76aba0e
9fdb8363-59dc-4992-b731-5c48abc71841
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

My 7 year old son loves this liquid natural multivitamin because the taste is really good. He usually gets one dropper a day (every morning after breakfast) that gives him the right energy to face the day. I love it too because it easy to use, it’s sugar and gluten free, it’s vegan, and contains all vitamins and nutrients (100% herb formula) that a growing kid needs. The quality of this product is excellent. I will continue using it. I really like this brand and I don't have concerns about it.

b5023a08-7022-4393-937b-b717d6a65e0a
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I highly recommend these Vital Vits, I give them to my son who is a really picky eater. He doesn’t always like his veggies so this is such a great supplement that assures me he’s getting his vitamins he needs. I also recommend adding the drops to juice, they won’t notice a thing.

69693b0d-7746-4623-bdae-d6e08eb7c896
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

These are perfect to mix with any juice, my kid didn’t noticed the taste. he is not eating enough fruits and veggies specifically so I was concerned before. Now i added them to his diet and he has his vitamins every day to keep him in good health. I think the product overall is great!

184b3d19-d0dd-4512-9c0b-63c33bfebf9e
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

We’ve been loving all of these supplements from Joyspring. This vitamin mix is perfect and so convenient. My son acts like he’s getting a sweet when I pull the bottles out. This flavor isn’t as good as the SleepBerry, but still not bad. Will definitely continue using.

b51dbb5c-7733-4e67-98d6-8c6882775514