AU

Posted on Dec 9, 2021
Strong Umami

This keto brownie advertises with organic Inchi Sacha. This becomes apparent in its taste, which is like a mix of a classical brownie with a peanut protein bar, so basically like a brownie with added alcoholic beverage. The ingredients are mostly how you'd expect it. They use monk fruit as a healthy sweetener, which is positive. They use sunflower fat, though healthier fats exist. It's one portion but with a higher than average price. It was nice trying but I wouldn't buy it again because I'm not a fan of the taste, but I'm sure many peanut fans would like it.

489d4e6b-22ab-4c85-8378-a95fd2d14ae5
6e286fce-3947-44e7-a2e3-3b7b95b6eae4
af87442b-69b9-4083-81b8-f01a1c03c624
8cc8b2ba-0185-41b3-90a3-7faead298107
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

15-20 seconds in the microwave. Comes out perfect! You can add cream and berries (which I tried). Keeping it keto of course. But definitely a great dessert this evening. My brownie to go (weather alone or with berries and cream) while on a keto diet!

1465b270-7263-4274-983e-41aaf892208f
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This brownie was good, but it tasted like it was a peanut butter brownie then just a fudge brownie. It was okay, but the total carbs were a little high even though it was high in dietary fiber. Had to cut it into fourths just to keep my carb count down.

The taste is passable, but the fake sugar taste is a bit strong. It feels a bit slimy to the touch, and there was even visible fat (I think) that had oozed out of the brownie onto the surface. The texture is just right, much softer than a regular protein bar and almost passable as a mass-produced store-bought real brownie. The nutrition profile is nice, with just a little too much fat for my tastes (but it's keto, so that's not unusual). I'm not sure I'll order this again: although it is a nice departure from normal protein bars, I think the protein cookies are a better option in that category.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

keto? what? feels like i'm cheating. tasty! great portion! if it was bigger it would be too much. moist. tastes like a brownie! topped w/homemade keto ice cream - forget it! decadent!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Not horrible for a keto brownie, but I wouldn't want to buy it again. The protein isn't like anything else I've ever tried before, I think it works better in this brownie than something like pea protein or whey. This does have a bit of a coconut flavor to it, so if you don't like coconut you might want to pass on this one.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

It definitely has that rich brownie taste. Just be aware that the 'thin' in the name really does mean thin. I was actually surprised at how thin it was.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Good brownie, great ingredients and quality, but the taste is still to concentrated for me, this brand has a very specific taste that is present in all of the products I tasted and it's too much for me (

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Healthy ingredients used. Nice serving of fiber, protein plus calcium. Love that it has sacha inchi which is a superfood. Overall good quality but the taste could be better. Soft and chewy bar. Good size. Very filling and great before and after a workout. Will purchase again.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Taste and texture are so bad, not even chewy and decadent, it’s dry. It looks like a pancake it’s not the brownie I was expecting, doesn’t look like the picture on the package not even close. I was so excited to try it very disappointed. Same thing for the keto chocolate chip cookie

2003b570-8878-4070-aa9e-96babaf58ac4