AU

4.1
Posted on Oct 13, 2022
4,070

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Works but color is too light, I'll try light brown next time. I found you also need to leave it on for probably 10 minutes, not 5 but I'm sure this will vary by person.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Received item promptly from Iherb and item easy to apply and the colour was just like stated on the packet. I have sensitive skin and I had no reaction to the product.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Nice but i have black hair. Pwrfect for blond. Size perfect. Its very light even if you put more than 5 min. Smells very good.scent it good.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Been using it for years. Amazingly accurate and good quality.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

The product is good. If it maches the beard color, as in my case, the best thing to do is to dye only the gray hairs. The shipment was ok even if I order it from overseas (Italy).

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Used for brows. Does what it's meant to do!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

So good, I use it on my eyebrows. The box comes with two resealable tubes Sony just mix a little bit together pop on your brows for a minute and done!! Box will last u forever.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I followed directions to the letter. The results were extremely unnatural looking. Solid color throughout with no natural tone variance or highlights. Also dull and matte looking. It looked like my beard had been dipped in matte brown paint.