AU

iReeRee
Posted on May 28, 2022
3,096
1,862

The taste is great & I love that it’s super crispy, size is convenient good packaging the quality of ingredients & composition is great & the taste is not very spicy but flavorful bites, has benefits to use in ur diet rather than commercial crisps & great snack to eat & good serving size 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Delicious cheesy bits. Though I love jalapeno, somehow prefer the purple ones (Wisconsin cheddar) a little better. Make for a great snack alone or with other stuff. Good stocking stuffer. Come in a decent sized box. Made of cheese and jalapeno, nothing else. High level taste. Just wish there were more in each sachet.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Simple ingredients, great taste! I use these to help keep me on the keto diet. I love the spice natural jalapeño flavor with No MSG! Great product and convenient snack.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Been looking for some cheese snacks so I bought this on a whim..Not a fan, this is soooo salty, I feel like eating this is going to give me kidney problems lol. I normally find all things jalapeno super addictive, but I don't like this. *sigh* Are healthy, savoury snacks that also taste good just too much to ask for..?

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

This is not the first time I am getting this. It's really good and the fact it came in small packs makes it easy to take one on the go.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

These are so good. A little bit spicey. Great flavour, not too hot and super low in carbs so it is an awesome snack that goes with dip, or use as croutons in salad or soup or just on their own. I bought all 3 types. I love them!!

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Tasty and healthy, but one pack contains very little. I got at a big discount, so the price was alright. But it wouldn't be worth the original retail price.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

These are good and do have a tiny bite of jalapeno to them, but their not my favourite of the flavours available. They were half price so I had to try them. If you like a crunchy mildly hot snack that is cheesy then you would probably like them.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

A great product to try. Got a sour note and a little spicy! Crunchy bit size with individual packing is great for portion control. The only think is it is quite pricy lol~

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Very tasty snack without okay calories, also not too fatty. Quality seems to be very good, my only issue is that its a bit expensive for my taste, but overall a good product. Especially for a low carb diet.