AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Been using preworkout supplements 20+ years, and tried lot of them. Last 5-6 years I use this one because, not only does it contain all the right ingredient (at proper dosage), but this one really works in terms of focus, strength and pumps. Flavor could be improved, but I’m not drinking this for pleasuring my taste buds.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Excellent tasting pre workout. Big serving size, once well shaken, evenly distributed and mixed into water and pleasant to drink. Stims are not high, so there is no crash. Composition of ingredients achieve its intended purposes. Not meant for high stimulant lovers. No crashes after taking even if taken later in the evening, a smooth PWO. Energy levels are good and dosages of other ingredients are adequate.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Personal preference, but I prefer the Black Cherry flavor. Pineapple Strawberry tastes a little like a flavored after school drink bought from your local supermarket…if that makes sense? Still, the product itself works great - especially for someone in their 40’s who needs a little boost of energy, ha! Quality is worth the price, and it helps me with my running and workout. Nothing better than Jym!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I drink one scoop with water first thing in the morning, 10~15 minutes before hitting the gym. It mixes very well and tastes great. You get a little tingling sensation from Beta Alanine, but it`s not bad as BSN`s No-Xplode for example. When I get to the gym and the effects kick in, my energy levels are boosted and the mental clarity and focus are amazing. The ride is smooth, not a all jittery. Over the years I have tried different brands and products, but this one and No Xplode are the only two that pack a punch, thus I alternate them every other month. With the Jym series though, you get an instant sense of quality when using their products. Definitely reccomend!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Jym brand is undeniably top notch preworkout in the market. However recently i have switched over to Kaged because of acesulfame. There are many health related issues concerning this sweetener. Im just opting for better-than-sorry approach.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

great quality and big size. i like the taste and i take it during my morning workout and it does not make me feel glittering. the energy level is acceptable and i take it frequency every morning before my routine. good price value for money.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Love this product, and the delivery was fast despite that im based in the UK, arrived earlier than the expected due date. Very nice boost before my work out, and got discount during my purchase , will definitely be buying again.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

This is the absolute greatest preworkout I've ever taken. I just can't understand why iHerb is boycotting Jym products letting most of them go out of stock permanently. VitaJym, Post Jym, for example.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The best pre-workout available. It is not only a bunch of stimulants like others in the market.. So focus and energy is more constant and sustained for a long period of time. No crash. Kiwi and pineapple are the best flavors.

Posted on May 19, 2022

the best pre workout in the market i have used a lot of product but it is only this product i have reached my goal let Alon in this product you received the exact dace needed