AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

good taste, and after the first scoop you can notice results in terms of reps and total loads on all workout , simply 100% of quality , 200% of energy if someone asked what is my routine i definitely will say Pre jym is my routine, perfect dosage, nice package, balanced composition and increase routine efficiency guaranteed

98836120-cb98-46a3-9149-60a3112f27ee
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I drink one scoop with water first thing in the morning, 10~15 minutes before hitting the gym. It mixes very well and tastes great. You get a little tingling sensation from Beta Alanine, but it`s not bad as BSN`s No-Xplode for example. When I get to the gym and the effects kick in, my energy levels are boosted and the mental clarity and focus are amazing. The ride is smooth, not at all jittery. Over the years I have tried different brands and products, but this one and No Xplode are the only two that pack a punch, thus I alternate them every other month. With the Jym series though, you get an instant sense of quality when using their products. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I was a little skeptical at first, so many pre-workout supp's out there right now. Often they are just loaded with caffeine and little else. This is a quality product. Packaging, taste, and dosage are perfect. I am a lifter and this has everything I am looking for in a pre-work out plus caffeine. I get a pump, and creatine for recovery. Please don't change the formula. I get results and I am more efficient when using it. The benefits are odvious. I often find something that works and not long after it is hard to find or it is updated and different. If you are a lifter this is the best I have found and I have tried a lot of brands. Great job guys.

I've used a lot of different ones and Pre-Jym still has the best results and value. I have never developed a tolerance to it, despite taking it most days. The feeling it gives you is one where you want to destroy your workout, but you don't feel jittery or uncontrolled and I normally only take half the recommended serving size (6'5" 220lbs). You have incredible focus, pump, and increased performance. I also notice that it increases blood flow, eliminating the yawns I often get during my workout without taking Pre-Jym. There are no proprietary blends, with all ingredients listed in their actual amounts right there for you to read, just like it should be.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Best prework out I've ever had no joke I've tried quite a few too this one I feel like I get the best results and best rush of energy

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Jym Preworkout gives you the energy and motivation you need to get to the gym (the other gym/Jym). it includes vasodilators and BCAAs and I start every day with it. It gives you the chance to get going!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

this pre-workout has got everything in it that I need to get me to the gym in the morning and allows me to pump harder and more and The Taste is great

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I used to use C4 pre workout, and I definitely prefer Jym pre workout. I got C4 because I thought it was the best thing I could get on a limited budget, but Jym is actually a much better value for the money you spend. C4 comes in a smaller package and the scoop is much smaller, whereas with Jym preworkout it's a huge scoop and has quite a lot more product. I know the label says it's only 20 servings, but I got 40 servings out of this. I get a good workout and feel energized with just half a scoop, whereas with C4 I had to take a little more than one scoop to feel anything. I also take advantage of coupon codes and sales, so Jym ended up being cheaper per (my idea of) serving than C4. And also TASTE. Jym tastes so much better than my old pre workout. It tastes less artificial and it's not over-the-top sweet. It does have kind of an odd smell though, but it goes away once you mix it with water.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

Absolutely love this brand. Formulated by a PhD, Jim Stoppani. Been taking this product for years and won't ever change brands. Well worth, every penny. Great for energy, focus and stamina. Hand-picked ingredients based on science. Jim has been around a long time, and I have been following him from the beginning. Check him out and check out their products, you won't be disappointed.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The best pre workout I have ever used with very good taste