AU

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
kal,calcium citrate

my doctor advised me to take calcium, because I have osteoporosis, calcium is important to bones, calcium citrate is a form of calcium salts, which can be taken with or without food,it is better than calcium carbonate cause it is easily absorbed from stomach, i have been taking this medicine for a while, and it improved my bones, its price is perfect for the quantity, you have to take it with vitamin D supplement,to deposit calcium in bones

If you have low bone density (sometimes called osteopenia) , this is one of the best products ever! Bought this for my mother who had really low bone density and we tried everything and nothing seemed to work. Some time ago, we tried KAL Calcium Citrate and wow, it was a game changer! We did tests before and after the supplement and results were amazing. On our last visit to doctor, he pointed out that there is a grate result and we should continue doing what we are doing. I should add that fasting was a part of it, but still, without KAL supplements, I don't think that we would be where we are now! Thanks!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Received the package in good condition. We ordered this supplement, because the ingredient stated Calcium Citrate, which we heard is more absorbable by our bones, than Calcium Carbonate. The tablet seems too big for me or my wife to swallow without trouble, hence we asked my sister whether she is able to swallow it without encountering any issue. She says her hubby is able to swallow it, so we passed this bottle of Calcium Citrate to her.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I need to take calcium citrate because that doesn't bother my stomach. I was skeptical knowing it's a brand I took before. It does not bother my stomach. The pills are a little big and I can only swallow one at a time. I like that it doesn't bother my stomach.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

3rd day of using it, taking 3 pills a day, and i somehow feel that my walking gait feels different now, just stronger in general. I'm breastfeeding so taking this to support calcium levels in body for both infant and myself. quite a big tablet but I'm ok to swallow. post 2 months update: i like this product alot. as the others have claimed, i do feel the effects. my bones and gait are really improved.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This not my preferred brand (it was out of stock), but it proved to be really good. I had thyroid and parathyroid cancer and have to take oral calcium as replacement for 70% of parathyroid that was removed. I don't have any side effects when using this product, it's easy to use even in higher doses that I require. Good thing is capsulled calcium so stomach is not under big stress when taking capsules. Don't know about capsules itself as I don't have allergies. But this is reliable product and not the first time I'm using it.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

So glad to have found this calcium citrate only supplement as they are no longer made in Australia. I have Hypoparathyroidism and this supplement is easy to digest with low stomach issues. iHerb was recommended as an effecient and trusted supply source. I will be ordering this high quality calcium supplement from iHerb for the rest of my life. So happy with supplement and ease of transaction with this company.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

After watching Siim Land videos on Youtube (he is an amazing biohacker), I was surprised at how many different forms of magnesium there are. As should be already well known, many people in the world are magnesium deficient. I take this form along with others ordered from iHerb and I'm completely satisfied.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

a good calcium supplement, initially it is difficult to swallow die to the big size after few weeks it will be easy. I used two jars and it was quite effective and its quality over price. edit :- much satisfied from the product and this is my 4th purchase. thank for the best price and quality

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Good dosage. Good quality. Without unnecessary ingredients and additives, as recommended by my doctor. Easy to swallow. A large number of pills will last for a long time, especially considering that it is recommended to take it every other day (in the morning, after meals). . Convenient packaging. Exactly what was needed.