AU

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

ingredientI love this vitamin. I've been suffering from fatigue for a long time and was starting to think it was my diet. This vitamin gave me a burst of energy and helped me feel better than I have in years! I cannot recommend it enough. It's great for anyone with mood issues or who needs an extra boost of energy and quality, ingredient size

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I prefer the higher dosage, but it does the job and doesn't give me that nighmarish feeling like some melatonins do. I've never been disappointed with a KAL product.

This is an easy and convenient supplement product! Also the price is lovely.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have tried many and this one does not leave me feeling groggy in the morning. It works fairly well.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Since I start to use this melatonin I'm sleeping very well and I feel better with a lot of energy in the morning.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Quality and ingredients are good

ece17f3c-fa67-4bbc-84ab-e30539d932dc
Posted on May 20, 2022

Seems good; still under trial

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

It works very well for me.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

It helps a bit

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The quality is excellent! The composition is good! Dosage is great! . After the course of admission, the condition improved unambiguously. The taste is nothing out of the ordinary. Good size, comfortable to swallow. The packaging was intact, not broken. I recommend buying this brand, I also like it, they have a lot of vitamins at an affordable price and good composition.