AU

Posted on Jun 21, 2022
Great Quality

I used this supplement for acne, and it's recommended to take a higher dose daily. These were nice because they're already 1000mg per tablet, so I didn't have to take too many like some other supplements who have a lower dose. As far as benefits, I did notice a reduction of acne, but nothing miraculous personally, and it does become a bit of a hassle to take so many indefinitely.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It helps my acne a lot. I have PCOS and have been suffering from outbreaks since 5th grade! I'm in my late twenties now. I discovered this brand (sustained release) about 23 years ago. It's been great since then. I am taking 2 tablets in the morning and 2 tablets in the evening (4000mg a day). You will definitely know when things are gone. If I can go without it for just a few days, I usually get at least one large cystic acne. I firmly believe in something like this and I like it staying in my system for a long time so I don't have to take any medicine during the day (like other PanAcid followers).

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This supplement really helped to fight my adult acne. After some days I've already seen an improvement in my skin. The pills are very big but I did get used to it. The downside is that I really had to take a large amount of it (up to 6 pills a day), which seemed to have a slight negative impact on my digestion.

hvostvpolosku
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on May 21, 2022

my hair is more healthy and my skin is glowing

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Felt like it works better than the other brands with less mgs of pantothenic acid

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

One tablet 1000mg is twice the dose of the previous brand I used to take, Now foods 500mg. However that has been discontinued so switched over to this brand. Good thing is I can take less pills. Downside is the tablet is huge. I did notice that my skin had to take time to adjust to this new brand.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Good but for some reason the now foods one works better on me even though it upsets my stomach and this one doesn’t

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I just got it one week hope it will help my hair growth will see