AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Frequent purchase

I use this product all the time in my cooking, can’t do without it. It’s very handy, convenient to store and stays fresh, especially in the fridge after opening. It reconstitutes well and fast. It’s definitely better than frozen or canned corn. It’s very sweet, sweeter even than some fresh corn. In fact, no one would know it’s freeze dried and not fresh corn. It retains its colour no matter how long it’s cooked. The picture shows the product in a vermicelli dish. I usually use it together with freeze dried peas. The bigger pack is certainly more economical.

777056f4-3166-4902-8ad3-96150fda9982
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

These are great straight out of the bag as a quick, healthy snack (yes, I bought 5 pounds when I caught my hubby & kid chomping them out of hand), but also work beautifully in soups, stews and even noodle dishes (cook them in with the noodles for at least 4 minutes).

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on May 1, 2022

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

The ingredient is so pure, as stated on the bag, just corn! You can smell the corn once open the ziplock bag. I recommend buying the big pack as it tastes really good. And it is a good snack for kids too

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Yummy freeze dried corn. It’s sweet n crunchy. Good healthy snack for my kids n myself. Sometime I even cook with it when run out of fresh corn.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

High quality dried corn. Tastes good. I ate them directly out of the packet and mixed it with my instant noodles to add some vegetables

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

My two year old loves this corn. It's a healthy alternative to the other crunchy snacks that she loves. I have only found this product at one local grocery store, so it's very helpful that iHerb carries the product.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Once I start , I can not stop. It is sweet, like I am having a sweet treat. It taste better than other dried corn , I have try before.