AU

Based on 1,922 Ratings
1,293
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 12, 2022

Great potato chips that are really pleasant to eat. Everything is quite simple: potatoes + salt + oil This shack contains only natural potatoes in slices, and not pressed potato dust and corn or something like that. That is why these chips are harder and crisper, which may not please everyone - they need to be chewed. There is a lot of salt and oil in chips, so I will not dissemble and call the product dietary or some kind of mega-useful one. But there are no additives for flavor and any dyes specifically in Kettle chips with salt - just an absolutely natural taste of potatoes as they are. This salt version is my favorite. For now I don't want to buy ordinary widespread chips from food stores anymore.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
6,288

Fine quality. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend to all.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

My favorite chips. Use them as a treat. These taste great. The size is perfect and the quality and small number of ingredients is good. Best snack every composition very few ingredients. They were on special. Love to eat these chips and glad the package wasn't bigger. Suggested serving size is ignored.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

One of my favorite potato chip companies on the site, I've tried several types of their chips and this type is one of the tastiest. The packaging is large and suitable for a couple, the saltiness is noticeable but it is subtle and make it great taste, it should be noted that the product does contain natural ingredients but is high in calories

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

The sea salt Kettle chips are the most basic of their flavors, but it's actually really nice to have chips that have just basic, quality ingredients. They still taste so good, and are great to go with your lunch or to eat as a snack throughout the day. The package size is good, of course it could always be just a little bigger because they are so delicious. ;)

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Overall, I was very pleased with the quality of these potato chips. They were a delicious and very savory snack. The size of the package was a little bit smaller than I'd expected, but at least they tasted delicious and were very crunchy. If you like some very crunchy and tasty potato chips, I recommend this brand!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Very good quality and quantity and very fast shipping received within 2-3 weeks only i love i herp and i love shopping at the site very easy to use and helpful to be safe at home size is ok test good packages is good and benefit with use is good i will pay again because serving is full. ❤️

Posted on Apr 17, 2022