AU

Posted on Sep 4, 2021
Super!

I loved the strong vinegar flavour, which is exactly what I was looking for. Only problem is, it's very hard to resist eating it all in one sitting! The crisps are not thin, so if you like a light, crispy crisp, you may not enjoy these. I however, will be back for more.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

These chips taste great. They've got a bit of a kick from the vinegar but they are just so yummy. True to the kettle brand, these chips are high quality, have good ingredients and make a good snack. I brought them to the beach to share with some friends and we all got to eat our fill so the packaging is a good size

Posted on May 26, 2022

It is hard to get salt and vinegar chips here in Japan so was pleased to find them on IHerb. The Kettles brand quality is always good and was happy to see the natural ingredients listed. As expected the taste was delicious. I love the large size and we shared the pack as a family.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Living in Japan, it's hard to get my hands on salt and vinegar chips. Sometimes I order a bunch of these. Dangerous as I can finish one bag in a sitting. This has been my fav S&V brand for years living in the US. Never fails to please.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

These are the tastiest chips! Salty, delicious and just the best. Love to eat these in the evening or will take them to work when I’m feeling cheeky. Great quality product and standard large bag. Nice strong vinegar flavour. These are my favourite! Low in artificial ingredients. Taste incredible! Xoxo

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

My family LOVES these salt and vinegar potato chips. We cannot find any salt and vinegar chips where we are currently living, so we were SO excited to see that we can order them from iHerb! Yay! Kettle Brand chips have always provided top quality products with top quality ingredients. And they taste amazing!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great everyday snack I love to eat all the time! Though maybe not the most nutritious, it tastes good, packaging kept the chips from getting crushes, and the size is okay for the price -- a few servings if you portion it out correctly. Overall, delicious product if you like the taste of strong vinegar chips.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Product was delivered safe, intact, and well-packaged. This is one of our all-time favorite flavors and will definitely be a repeated purchase. Bear in mind, there is a slight variance in sourness of the chips between bags, so some may have a stronger vinegar taste than others. Do avoid this if you don't enjoy strong vinegar flavors because this can get pretty potent.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

These are my guilty pleasure. One of the few gluten free certified chips out there and this flavor is rare where I am. Ingredients are of good quality. My only complaint is the size, I wish there was more chips in each bag. The package always arrives in great shape.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

It’s a very good taste snack, in good size, with good quality. It’s beneficial to health, I will eat it whenever I feel like sleepy, even when I’m on diet, so highly recommended to my friends!