AU

Posted on Apr 3, 2022
Best cake mix ever!!

My daughter used to eat gluten free. She is a pastry chef, and made her dad a birthday cake using this as the base one year. He said it was the best cake he’d ever had!! But we were unable to buy it after that!! So glad we found it with you!

6bf6b082-0594-4047-9c81-b8683b765738
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Have been using it to make chocolate chips cookies with smarties for my gals lunch box to school! Make about 26 cookies with 4.5cm in diameter. 100g ghee/butter 1/3 cup sugar includes brown sugar 50% 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla paste 1 cup gluten free flour 1/4 cup cocoa powder About 1 cup chocolate chips/ smarties Cover with aluminium foil. Bake for 16mins at 190 degrees Celsius

03e6e76f-409f-4d8d-9672-17dbc56b4862
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is absolutely great for an all purpose flour substitute for anyone who has Celiac's or is sensitive to gluten. I'm highly gluten intolerant, and this is perfect for baking any gluten-free goods. It does not have xanthan gum in it, so you will need to purchase that separately, if required. Highly recommend.

d466e9c0-01b4-4a1d-97b4-3195bd510ab0
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

My first try making a gluten free bread. I used bread machine with a gluten free setting. But my bread machine was not functioning quite well, the mixing process is abit messed up. I thought it would’ve failed that I needed to throw the whole thing but surprisingly it turned out okay! The texture is a bit like pancake I like it. Nothing to complaint as I can finally eat bread without gluten! And I followed the bread machine recipe on Arthur flour website. Love king Arthur mixes, their cookies mix is very good too!

2e28ae24-7d2e-4f91-9f50-00f265c0f318
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

A very good cookies mix! I like the taste, it’s non dairy but has the buttery taste, I’ve always crave for butter cookies but can’t enjoy them due to dairy intolerance. I substituted coconut oil for the recipe, the results might not be good looking as I’ve literally no experience in baking goods. But the taste is great!

fe816a31-bc13-4961-bbea-a29521ad1480
beb68de0-dec1-4970-8012-2968e678f0d6
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Happy with my purchase I mixed this with sorghum flour, psyllium powder and some corn starch and made this delicious bread! Texture and taste are both surprisingly good 😊 will try and bake some muffins nxt!

dee66054-9197-4672-9cae-11f1455b5818

I love it. it helped me make amazing breads in pancake form. tasty and does the trick for me gluten free eaters. and the waffles looked and tasted fantastic

92d8c998-c3b4-4848-a7bc-4f49b9c499cc
d0994b5a-e5c3-483e-9c7d-d30316df3ca9
c3c71589-193c-4a81-b135-88feb47d7bdc
b00dc5f4-a409-40ca-b00e-fe6a50cbe044
Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Just shocked how fluffy it is, light, and very easy to prepare, I made it with sugar free hazelnut chocolate tastier and healthier alternative than Nutella, it’s available in IHerb as well. Both are highly recommended, plz like if you found my comment useful

5da0ed25-26be-47db-af1a-ee017c151d09
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Honestly, this was the tastiest brownie. I added choc chips and chopped hazelnuts, and followed the instructions using the three egg and extra butter option. This mix will not disappoint! And it lasted so long. We resisted as much as we could to not over indulge, and two adults over a week and they still tasted great and didn’t go stale when kept in an airtight container. I’m resisting the temptation to buy again!

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This makes a great loaf of bread for snacking or to serve with dinner. But it does NOT produce a bread that can be used for sandwiches. It's just too crumbly. I've used this product at least a half dozen times and the result is pretty consistent. The bread tends to be heavy, even if you use extra yeast. But it is really delicious. It's the best gluten-free bread product I've found so far and I've probably tried a dozen or so different ones.