AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I used today it doesn’t have a scent no smell at all I loved how my skin feels super moisturized and soft after I shaved my face great packaging I use it in my routine once per week on my face quality is amazing and great size and didn’t irritate my sensitive skin

4cdffd3c-8a9a-44fb-a70a-9029077bc3c9
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I bought this for my SO who has super sensitive skin and always complains about how shaving cream burns his face. So he normally refuses to try anything new because he knows it will irritate his skin, but after trying this once he loved it! It has the consistency of lotion and is very soft on the skin. I liked how it felt too, so I’m gonna buy one for myself since I heard it’s great to use on your legs too!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I love this shaving cream because of its fragrance free and moisturizing properties. It is so smooth, easy to apply and not harmful on skin. The size and the packaging is economical and the price is affordable. No scent at all which is very nice! Can be used even on the most sensitive parts since it has no irritants.

64c875c1-f5e0-4111-9681-e2648d4e6293
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I have used this product for a long time. It is buttery smooth and doesn't have a smell. I am very sensitive to artificial fragrances and chemicals, and I do not react to this shaving cream! I use for my legs only. Haven't tried other areas. Highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022
1,004

I’ve tried so many shave creams and this is by far the best. Perfect consistency (not too thin and drying, but not too thick that it gets stuck in the razor). The unscented version is nice and mild. Only complaint is there is a lot left in the bottle at the end that the pump doesn’t reach.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I am not even sure why I decided to try this but I'm glad I did. I love it. I don't usually like lotion type shave creams because they don't last and they don't rinse easily from the razor. But, neither of those are true with this. You only have to use a little bit, it works great, and rinses really easily. I love it.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is surprisingly great stuff for legs, underarms and bikini! I'm used to using ALBA and tried this when they were out of stock of my usual buy. Good price-to-value ration and leaves skin super soft. No razor burn whatsoever and while pleasant, it doesn't have a strong fragrance. Good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This is by far my favorite product to use in my personal hygiene/shaving routine. I like how it does not have any scent and feels mild enough even when used in intimate areas, which feel soft and cared for. The big size it comes in is also a huge benefit.