AU

Posted on Oct 19, 2021
Awesome

It taste a little weird according to my 9year old. But he get used to it. It helps with tooth cavity and recommended by his dentist. It is not often to come across fluorid toothpaste with such good quality and ingredients. The size is actually quite big for kids toothpaste.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

My daughter loves this. they have recently changed the packaging. I thought I had bought the wrong item when it was delivered. hope the formula is the same!

792558fa-50e7-4c5a-a426-0ced780635a1
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

We were experiencing severe calculus formation (tartar) on our teeth from using some demineralizing toothpastes and since switching to Kiss My Face toothpastes that has noticeably improved. Happy us and happy dentist. We like mixing this Kids Berry toothpaste in a jar with the Kiss My Face Cool Mint Gel one, very appealing flavor combination. Nice that this Kids version has at a discounted price, the early expire date is fine.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Good toothpaste, not overly foamy or sweet, has visible cinnamon in it. Tastes nice kinda like cinnamon and cranberry - when I saw name Berry Smart I expected it to taste like berries, not cinnamon. I ok with it but I know some people dont like and even have itchy sensation from cinnamon, so I wish they'd mention it on the ingredient list The packaging is nice and convenient to use, no need to unscrew the top. Big size. The quality of the toothpaste itself is good, cleans well

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I bought it for my 4 year old daughter. She really likes it. Taste and smell are nice. I also tried to use it. I always try new things by myself before i give them to my child. It is ok. Quality is nice too.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I got this for my little sister because she hates mint with a passion. She recoils in horror whenever the scent of mint can be smelt. She liked this product and I can relax about her hygine.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Good value and taste. Some toothpastes have ingredients we don’t like so it’s nice to find another one that has what we look for to give my kids a variety.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Most of the natural toothpastes I saw didn't have any fluoride. This one is a gem because it has the recommended amount of fluoride for kids, yet has No Parabens, SLS, Artificial Colors or Flavors!! Nice flavour and big tube that lasts pretty long! Love it!!!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Love Kiss My Face products, especially for my son. This toothpaste has nothing artificial and he loves the flavor. No cloying artificial taste that stays with you no matter how much you rinse

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Excellent ointment. The kids really liked the taste and they make sure to brush their teeth. The ingredients are natural so it's fun as a parent to know that.