AU

Posted on May 9, 2022
Good toothpaste, not just for kids.

Usually use Obsessively Kids with fluoride but it has been out of stock for a long time as have the other flavors, sure hope Kiss My Face isn't discontinuing their toothpaste line. Find all Kiss My Face toothpastes, with or without fluoride, quite effective and with more favorable ingredients than found in typical toothpastes. Prefer the flavor of this Obsessively Kids Berry Smart mixed with Kiss My Face Triple Action Cool Mint, great combo. Will buy more of their toothpaste varieties when/if they return to stock.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Berry toothpastes are common and this was well-accepted by my child. Like that the ingredients are healthy and clean. Affordable price for the size.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My son is extremely particular about flavours. When this became unavailable in Ontario Canada. Teeth brushing became very difficult. I am so thankful to have found this again.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The taste of the toothpaste is orangy like taste... the package is okay ☺️... the size is regular.... the quality of the paste is okay...

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great smell~ It did encourage kid to brush his teeth. Reasonable price.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

My boys love to brush their teeth, as this toothpaste tastes so good. I love that there is no fluoride.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

the taste need a little time to get used to. but the product is of a great quality

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Kids seem happy with it and say it tastes good.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

We have been using this toothpaste for many years and was very happy to find it available online. It has great flavour (unlike other berry flavored products) and texture. All of my three kids have used this product as their first toothpaste.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

This is my grandchildren's favorite tooth paste, which made me very happy since the company originated in my old town. I have used Kiss My Face products throughout the years.