AU

aaaysen
Posted on Feb 18, 2022
Skincare is LIFE

I love traveling and everywhere I go, I always bring this Ice roller with me. Usually, I used the roller before going to bed or before applying my make up. Be sure to store it in the fridge or freezer for a cooler effect. One of the benefits of this roller is, it minimizes enlarged pores and maintains the elasticity of your skin. The color is cute! since it's pink. Growing adults will definitely love this!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I usually use it after i do facials and after i wake up it really helps reduce puffiness . I did use before ice instead but it turn out that ice can damage your skin so i replaced it with ice roller :)

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

My wife has migraines and she uses this tool out of the freezer to break up her headaches. It works so well she has two in the freezer at all times and also travels with them to freeze in hotel ice boxes.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

LOVE this! I always thought an ice roller was dumb & I could just use a piece of ice to get the same effect, but this is super convenient to use and great to help de-puff my face. I love using it in the morning especially near my eyes.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Decided to purchase after discovering that using ice on the skin directly might cause small wounds last longer than the ice and definitely less messy

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It can be used on regular basis, it is made of - Stainless Steel & It makes skin look fresh and glowy 😍👌🏻🧊

97dc819f-78bb-49b9-bbb1-9158a501e7e8
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Very cool! It makes me wake up in an instance and makes my skin fresh

b51395f7-2f0a-4b9e-8eea-92a8f398bbf9
58336ef7-5370-4a50-ae1a-2a350ad7c92d
d6388fd2-0029-4d48-ad51-b27d7fda85e0
Posted on Feb 7, 2021

Works really well! I use to use ice for my face as I heard that the cold is good for it but I hated how the ice would drip and it would take a couple minutes to get it cleaned up too. But after I got this ice roller this process has become more efficient.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Perfect for after a long day, a facial and amazing for a headache