AU

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Quality Knorr product. It is very convenient for a bachelor to have a delicious soup at any moment. Taste and smell are OK for me, I like it. I like the ingredients, as if harmful substances are minimized. Interesting mix, I like it. I think I got a good deal, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
1912

I got all three types of Knorr. I follow the directions on the package and it really turns out delicious. Convenient packaging, good quality. I liked the idea of ​​adding cream cheese. The advantage is that it is prepared quickly when there is no time to cook. Quality ingredients, excellent taste, recommend. The amount is enough for 2-3 servings.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Very nice diet soup, I liked the taste. Very pleasant smell. Very convenient when you need to cook and you don't have time. Excellent ingredients and quality. I got a good deal, I recommend.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Very tasty soup, quality product. Grated cheese and croutons can be added. The ingredients are of good quality, it dissolves quickly, no lumps remain. There's nothing better than warm soup. The package is enough for 2-3 servings. Pleasant aroma of leeks, excellent taste, I recommend.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I've been using this soup for years and found it cheaper here than at the grocery store. Knorr is a good brand for soups and packaged dry products. I've made this as a soup by itself, or it can be used it to flavor soups, stews, casseroles, dips and whatnot. The leek is one of my favorite things Knorr makes!

Usually you can make 1l~2l of soup from Knorr soups sold here where I live, so I was a bit disappointed that this one you can make only 3 cups (about 700ml). However it tastes really really good, and it’s totally worth it. It tastes super comforting like a soup made by a grandma or something, so it would be an excellent dinner choice for fall or winter. I will repurchase and try to make other dishes next time!!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Nice mild taste, the vegetables taste quite natural to me. The package includes three servings, I used 150 ml water and 150 ml soy milk per serving. You should stir it intensively, because it crumples easily.

226a2ff1-abe8-4ca5-bc8f-6b3d3b4d4519
668cb133-8500-478e-bbc3-216515db7f75
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Items shipped fast and was packaged very well. All items are very good quality and have all nutritional and ingredients listed on every package The product is also great quality and great tasting, perfect for sauté or soup.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Perfect in my clam chowder! The recipe called for it. I only wish that out was gluten free. It thickened it and have it the perfect flavor.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Knorr Leek Recipe Mix makes a great dip. Just add a can of shrimp and serve with chips. I also add a bit of the shrimp liquid and a touch of lemon to taste.