AU

CommandClip
Posted on Nov 23, 2021
surprisingly good

when I first started protein shakes under my dietician recommendation, the chalk-y chemical-y taste of european brands bothered me. This one is by far the smoothest one I have found. the smell is amazing right off the bat. it still tastes like protein powder but a lot nicer to take. the only thing that I am not a fan of is the stevia aftertaste (I don’t like stevia). If you don’t mind the stevia I would highly recommend KOS chocolate flavor plant protein

34371c33-bd96-44bd-be42-dbdf97805cf9
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I have tried a lot of plant based protein powders and this is the best I’ve had. I don’t have a sweet tooth so I find it a little too sweet with the full serving size (2 scoops) but if I use 1 and 3/4 scoops with a quarter scoop of a unflavoured powder, together with soy milk and a frozen banana, it is perfect! Really tastes like a chocolate milkshake!

ef288478-a957-4a74-b6c2-8f6c8aeecacc
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I’m very happy with this purchase. I bought this for my children to get some additional protein and as a bonus it has hidden vegetables inside. I love that it’s plant paste the packaging was great. It is a little large but I found room in my pantry. It’s a great way to increase the nutrients and protein in my child diet. They play lots of extra curricular activities which make are busy lifestyle tough to get the best meals in post because of their work out with Soccer Michael was for them to have a quick healthy meal replacement. The size of the container is very large and you get a lot of product. The ingredients are super healthy and non-toxic. And it taste just like a wonderful melted chocolate shake when we mix it with our coconut milk and a little ice. It is soft powder not granule or grainy. I’m very pleased with the quality. If you found my review helpful please like 👍🏻 it. thank you

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have tried all KOS protein powders and love them all, but this is one of my favorites. Really rich and decadent, and the ingredients list is amazing. I can honestly recommend any of the flavors, but if you're a chocolate person then this is for you. Way better than other makers'.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Their chocolate plant based, vegan protein powder is an amazing choice if you’re looking to try out a new powder. The taste is a really good and the texture isn’t too grainy (like how most vegan powders feel). The ingredients seem to be a really good quality and include a great range of vitamins and minerals.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is my second purchase of the chocolate protein powder. It is so tasty and doesn't have that odd protein after taste that other products have. It also dissolves really well so I just mix with water in the shaker bottle and it's like drinking chocolate milk before my work out.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I've tried literally every plant based protein powder out there. This one is the rare one that tastes like hot chocolate. The taste is yummy! The packaging is quite big but I presume it's easily recyclable. The powder dissolves in plant based milk and you can blend it with fruit and get a yummy smoothie. Absolutely delicious!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I like this high calorie and high protein vegan powder because it tastes great. The texture and consistency is fine when blended with ice, fruit, yogurt, banana... but when I use it with just almond milk or water in a blender bottle and manually shake it, it is too thick and gooey.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I was so excited to get this protein after reading dozens of reviews about how delicious it is... better than the finest quality chocolate someone said. oh my. This tastes nothing like chocolate of any quality. Every time I drink it, i plug my nose the entire time and afterwards, when I get the flavor, the words out of my mouth are, "this tastes like the devil!" followed by a shudder. Even with my nose plugged, I'm floored by the overly sweet chemicalness. So, why four stars? Because the texture is smooth, it mixes easily, it gives no tummy trouble, and it fills me up. AND drinking this as my late morning snack, it has 100% cut out my sugar and junk food cravings with no willpower needed from me. Totally worth drinking with my nose plugged. plus everyone says this tastes so much better than others out there that I'm scared silly to even try anything else

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Amazing quality clean ingredients the size is OK I guess it’s plant-based it taste so good and it’s not chunky as other proteins powder out there

470b6948-7aa5-4a2d-9d94-1fea1db95889