AU

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
This stuff is the best!

I am legitimately addicted to this stuff. It is a struggle sometimes to not have two a day (my plan says one a day) and sometimes I lose that fight and have a dinner shake too. It keeps me satisfied and full for quite a while, and my stress eating decreased almost immediately. I seriously love this shake. I was worried it'd be grainy like most powders, but it's not that bad and the taste outweighs any imperfections in the texture. I like that it's plant-based because I can't do dairy. I also love that there's no stevia in it. If you want a dessert that isn't a dessert, do 6- 8 oz plain almond milk and 4-6 oz dark chocolate silk almond with two scoops. Ahmahgah. You're welcome. It's just a high quality shake.

If ur looking for a taste of chocolate then this is for u ! It has the Choco Minty flavor that it says ! Yummy guilt free Smoothie 👍🏻👍🏻

c1a76e56-0a9c-4c67-ba70-08a99e4d83b2
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

As a vegan chocomint lover, this is the BEST option for plant protein there is. Taste, energy, quality! I love it <3 Best recommended product of this kind.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Amazing flavor, I legit can not hype this up enough. Most (all except this and the pre blended evolve) protein shakes make me want to gag. This blueberry muffin rocks!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I love the taste of this protein powder! it's my new favorite. Im happy with the quality of the ingredients, too! I find it blends easily in a shaker bottle. great product, will definitely be purchasing again!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I don't like chocolate taste in shakes but with mint is a "yes" for me. In a protein shake what I consider important before everything is the taste.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I was really hoping to like this because I really like the idea of plant-based protein and I love chocolate and mint together. On its own mixed with water or a plant-based milk, it's just okay. When I first tried it, I didn't add enough water (you have to add a lot more liquid than Gold standard protein), and it was very thick and incredibly hard to drink. I'm giving it a low rating because I'm not a big fan of the taste. It's very sweet and the sweetness isn't normal sugar sweetness, it's very artificial and tastes very much like diet sugar. The after taste is not pleasant; it leaves your mouth feeling like you chewed a chalky multivitamin and a spoon of diet sugar. I haven't tried using it in a smoothie or baking with it, maybe it taste better when mixed with other ingredients. My review is just based on drinking the protein with water and almond milk.

Posted on May 31, 2021

The first time I used this protein powder I was not amused. It didn't taste well. I contacted my brother who told me to buy it in the first place. First thing he asked me did you put in anything else then just water ? I had no clue I should have put anything else in there. So he told me to put 5/6 ice cubes, water, frozen fruit and 2 scoops of protein powder. Well let's just say I felt so stupid. It's delicioussssss when used right!

Posted on May 24, 2021

I'm amazed how good this one actually is. I've seen a lot about KOS on instagram but wasn't sure how different it would be from their other protein powders. To keep it short and simple; this is the best! It tastes like a milkshake! It has been incredible important for me on my fitness journey. It stops me from getting tempted to get other sweets in my system! No weird aftertaste either. THE BEST!

Posted on May 16, 2021

I do have to say it's a little bit more sweet then the chocolate peanut butter one. But the quality of the protein powder is the same. It has a nice unique flavour. It's mostly chocolate with a hint of mint. I made protein cookies with this and they came out great. Next stop is trying protein ice-cream in chocolate chip mint flavour. But I have never done that before. So I will update this once I figured it out.