Page 1 - Reviews - Kracie, Naive, Body Wash, Peach, 17.9 fl oz (530 ml) - iHerb
AU

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I absolutely love these Kracie Naive body washes. They’re typical Japanese body washes that make a super bouncy lather similar to whip cream. I love it because you feel clean after you shower, and I mean really CLEAN. You only need a pump and a loofah to wash your entire body so a little goes a long way. One thing that I was a bit disappointed with this Peach version is that it doesn’t smell like peach at all. I was expecting a juicier, tartier scent but it’s just a boring scent that kinda reminds me of peach but not sure. I’ve tried the Relax version of this body wash and it smells absolutely fantastic. It’s a spa like experience every time, so I definitely recommend that one instead of this one! The performance is the same. I wish iHerb carried more Kracie products because they’re so good and they’re known in Japan for their relatively good ingredients, excellent performance for cheap price.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

The best body wash I ever used its super moisturizing, I have very dry skin in the winter and this was the only body wash that didn't dry my skin out or left that gunky feel that a lot of moisture washes do. I am definitely buying more.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

This product makes my skin feel hydrating and clean after a shower and it leaves a lovely smell on my skin. Though it does not smell like a typical peach scent, but the smell is amazing and not too strong. The texture is more on the gel side, not very foamy.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Loved this body wash! It a bit too liquid but lathers perfectly. The smell is tender, not too peachy.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Has a great scent and is gentle on the skin

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This smell is so good and does a wonderful job making my skin clean and smelling fresh!!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I love starting my day with this body wash… makes me happy every morning!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

What a nice foam! Leaves my skin feeling moisturised and soft.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

woooiwww...we love this! my husband say to order 2 more in advance)))

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

So gentle yet so effective! Love it