AU

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Cloves are a great source of beta-carotene, which helps give them their rich brown color. The carotene family of pigments are important antioxidants and provitamins. Carotene pigments can convert into vitamin A, an important nutrient for keeping your eyes healthy. Some notable health benefits of cloves include: Reduced Inflammation Fewer Free Radicals Reduced Ulcers and it may Improve Liver Function thanks to a substance called Eugenol, found in cloves. Kroeger Herb Co is a great choice.

I have taken cloves for ages in the whole or extract form! As you probably know, cloves have an extremely powerful taste, and I wanted to dry a capsule for a change! when I received this bottle and opened it, I smiled as I could immediately smell the potency! I use clove for a host of different things, but namely for removing parasites from my body! I am a happy & satisfied customer.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on May 19, 2022

Bought this with the Black Walnut for a parasite cleanse. It did help clean my gut. I followed the recommended diet while taking these supplements and saw improvement on my weight. I have no concerns with the taste. The quality is for sure very good and the ingredients used are trustworthy.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

This is a must have in my cabinet. the quality is just 10/10. you can tell the product is of high quality just by looking at the bright dark brown colour in each capsule. the product is fresh and 100% natural. the dark bottles are perfect to protect it from light. No taste whatsoever and you will just benefit from the anti microbial properties of this amazing product. Really happy with it. I always restock on this product so I always have 2-3 extra bottles! Clove is known for killing parasites eggs. I can’t live without it!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

The feeling is great upon consumption, the supplement makes me relieved. Additionally, seems the product boosts my spirit and makes me more concentrated on work!

6d5bb982-d0bd-496c-993a-ab19de9a03f5
Posted on May 15, 2022

I bought these many years ago, and they help with cleaning my body up when I need to cleanse. I also notice that they increase intestinal health, so allover benefits. Good quality for price, taste and size ok. I will use this regularly to supplement my diet , have no concerns.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Gloves are one of the natural supplements that help to get rid of parasites. I usually take a course of it every 4-6 months. But you have to try to avoid sugars, wheat so it gives you better results. You would feel more energetic.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Love this product. I was introduced to cloves in a cleansing product I purchased.....not only is the scent very pleasant but I do notice that they help reduce inflammation. I will definitely purchase this product again!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I find this cloves is excellent to kill off any candida in the body. I find this really effective to be taken with oregano oil.