AU

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This superfood combination contains wholesome nutrients that benefit one's health without adding many undesired ingredients. It mixes very easily with cold apple juice that completely masks the grassy taste. I don't want to add too much acid or sugar to my diet, so I only pour a small amount of cold apple juice into the glass, mix a heaping teaspoon of Kyo-Green, then add spring water, and I chug it down. It not only provides me with much needed greens and boosts my energy, but it also helps to relieve constipation. It's a bit pricey, but with iHerb's specials and free shipping, plus my bonus rewards, I know I got a very good deal compared to other websites. I highly recommend this product and this seller.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great price to buy from iHerbs. My family have been buying this product for health maintenance. Good quality product to use and no difference from what I could buy from my local stores.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This is a good quality source of greens and antioxidants. It tastes mild and mixes easily with water or juice. It is a convenient way to get greens into your diet. I chose this product because it uses healthful ingredients without caffeine.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

fantastic. gives me a spurt of energy, positivity and clear thinking. definitely see the difference when I take it or not. I'll never be without it. works great with my ADHD also.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Very good product. Very good quality, Very tasty, Clean ingredients, I recommend it. Not for children. For diet - low on calories. Size is perfect. Package easy to open. Smell is wonderful.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I drink it like a green tea . Sometimes I add some ginger powder and mct powder to take together . Great for removing metals and gives an energy boost especially of your diet is lacking . Hope u like my review

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Kyo Green is a fantastic product. It is the original green drink, and I have been using it for years. In my opinion Kyo Green is a superior product and works better than others in the same category.

Posted on Jan 20, 2021

I take it in the morning on an empty stomach, as recommended by my nutritionist. Love the feeling of taking my green drink just before starting my day. Easy to take, super taste ( almost like a green tea but better), also my gut feels better. I will definitely buy it again when is finishes ( has 113 servings!!).

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

Love this! It's an easy way to get some greens in and start your day off in a positive way~ I mix it with a large glass full of water just to make it a little mild, but the taste is fine. It tastes like other green powders I've tried but I always mix it with more water than recommended just because I like it to make sure there are no clumps or anything either~

Posted on May 6, 2021

Great product! Feeling more energy and sleep better since I met this product. When I'm home, I blend with a apple and a lemon, even some green veggies and carrots etc...whatever I have. This is my first meal after 16 hrs of fasting and I LOVE IT.