AU

Posted on Dec 18, 2021
Convenient brush

Very convenient tiny brush to go through eyebrows. Not too much product on the brush, it’s not sticky. Everything I’d wish from the brow gel.

d9e8e539-6f34-4fdc-85fa-25d9346be643
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Nice packaging and consistency, dries clear and not crunchy. The brush part is very small so it takes a while to do it on each eyebrow. Probably wouldn’t repurchase as I prefer a bigger brush-shaped applicator so that it only takes 2 swipes. Doesn’t seem to have a scent which is good.

4TheLoveOfSkinAndCurls
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I have thick eyebrows so I need to apply a couple of layers of this to get them to stay in place. it is light and easy to use. consistency is like a liquid gel. I was surprised by the size as packaging is the size of a mascara but the size of the brush itself is good and tiny. its clear in color and minimal scent. don't expect it to give you soap brows but will hold your brows ok.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

really love it, looks fancy. the brows stays at place. like a glue.

1c68fa7a-4eb5-4558-a140-61385cef6993
Posted on May 24, 2022

I wasn’t so amazed by this product, the package is comfortable and you don’t have any scent, but wen I use the gel my eyebrows didn’t really lasted…. Also it leaves a bit is white color if you add too much

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I am really impressed with the brow gel, love it to bits

Posted on May 22, 2022

Easy in use, size like mascara. Nice texture. Is my first gel, so is just doing it’s job.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Love it ,, stay for long time,, good price,,

9fd4bd01-a0b1-4133-a30b-40e09f34842a
Posted on May 18, 2022

Not as expected. It doesn’t hold the shape of the brows