AU

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I loved this product. Its gives you smooth full coverage. The products quality is amazing . I use it to set my under eyes and it doesn’t crease . The size is good for the price and there is no irritations or any annoying scent to it. the packaging is cute and easy .it comes in verity of colors. It covers textures and smoothens the skin . I have no concerns about this product you will benefit from it

12728252-efa4-47c7-8483-6004ede8196b
Waleedodeh
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

This product is absolutely wonderful and is everything it claims to do. I am 74 years old with good skin and only a few fine lines but have a couple of dark spots on one side of my face. For the first time since using this product in the color 220 Sand, I immediately saw a wonderful difference in coverage, love the matte effect, and that it really does not transfer. I apply it with a soft brush by stippling it on. It looks so very natural on my medium skin tone.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is a beautiful and easy to use light coverage makeup. I really love the way it is not obvious and stays for hours. It gives your skin a fresh look with no heavy mask. The case is well designed with a separate mirror section. There is only a light unnoticeable sweet scent.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

this is miraculous powder I m using it after sunscreen and i got nice coverage super quality product nice texture , size is a bit small

3a18b814-1f1d-40f8-8e3f-bdb238df4af7
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is a nice powder. Only thing is, I ordered too light of a color and so I can't really comment on if blends on not. The light fragrance and texture are nice. I look kinda kabuki-esque but that's not the fault of the make up. I've been using it to dust over my foundation very very lightly.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

blurs the imperfections and pores, easy apply, quality packaging. shade porcelain is little to light for me, I'm fair ( Maybelline M&P 110 ), but great for touch ups during the day! has the mirror and a sponge included.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Very good quality size is small package well its good for the scent use it everyday day I like the color and the texture its coverage good

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This is the definition of coverage !! If your looking for a full coverage I recommend this product It’s basically a filter Goodbye tired face !!! Love this

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Love it, at first i’m afraid that the color is not for me but the review is all good. So i give it a try and it’s really a good product