AU

Posted on Sep 2, 2021
Great keto pancake mix

I restarted my keto journey in mid May 2021 and have lost 21kg to date. I went on a keto haul on iHerb and found some awesome products. I absolutely love pancakes and was so happy to get the Lakanto pancake mix. I would sometimes add ChocZero milk chocolate or white chocolate chips to the mix and voila - super tasty brunch! I will defo order it again. Highly recommend for those on a keto journey.

6ff2283e-568c-4aed-9bba-ed71dc22cc11
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Made 4-5 pancakes using this mix and they turn out nice. But I am not sure how I get a strange aftertaste, it couldn't be from the sugar substitute because I already have the sugar from this company and has zero aftertaste. It might be the pea protein, which is not appealing to me. Overall, a good ketogenic backing mix.

1edfddda-0097-446d-b450-ee81b98802c3
6e17eac3-4cd7-4fd2-85be-98da8c1bc2ff
BomBom
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I’m on keto and have been looking for new recipes to avoid eating the same food every day. To be honest I think it’s overpriced as it costs 3-4x more than a normal pancake mix. If you follow the instructions the pancakes are 70% like normal ones. The texture is a bit dry too. I didn’t eat with syrup but peanut butter. May be syrup will compensate the dry texture. Overall I’m ok with it as I don’t want to interrupt my keto diet routines.

27b23ba8-674c-4f89-acaf-d75a3cd16171
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

It turned out very well, just a bit crumbly, but that's to be expected from almond flour. Will try to put some xantham gum in the next batch to see if i can get more of a springy texture. Remember to use soda water if you can, rather than regular water, to create more air bubbles and get more fluffy pancakes. Use a non-stick pan and just be patient and keep adjusting the heat (best to use a infrared thermometer to keep an eye on the pan's heat to not burn. Also can use ghee to avoid burning but to get a buttery taste!

2ced3633-c76a-4ee3-afbf-907fd1eee2f4
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

the yummy guilt-free product I like the taste and the size I use it every morning or after a workout for extra protein intake package is really nice the ingredients are very high quality easy to cook and make have instruction for serving size and I like all the benefits for this keto pancake.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Whatever I made using this, everything taste too dry and gives the taste that somehow it is undercooked. I am not sure if I would buy this again. Had a hard time eating this.

93ceb4f2-1e6b-4dcd-b716-e8de40c817c0
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I used heavy cream inserted of water, add sprinkle of salt, 1/4 tea spoon of baking powder, and melted butter instead of oil. It turned out very nice satisfying pancakes but not fluffy.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The texture is a bit dry compared to normal pancakes. But it’s too lumpy if added more water. BTW, it’s still a heaven to people who would like to have a pancake without flour!

00d291e2-f99c-47fa-ba48-6ff5ec552450
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This pancake mix is a life savior for those on keto. It is as close to an original pancake as it can get. Probably the best on the market. It is is only mildly sweet which means you can use it as a versatile base. If you prefer it sweeter, you can either eat it with the same brand keto maple syrup or add additional sweetener to it. I enjoy using it as a base with other savory ingredients. The powder has been finely milled giving the pancake a smooth fluffy texture when mixed and cooked. You can add parmesan flakes mid-way on a thinly laid out pancake, turn it over and it gives a crispy crunch to it when cooked. I sometimes add shredded carrots and green onions too with a pinch of salt and dip it in keto-friendly sauces and mayo so it becomes a nice little savory snack for me ! I wished I discover it sooner. I might even try it with some kimchi next to make some Korean kimchi pancakes. It can seem a little runny when you mix them up but they turn out fine after cooking. A 35g ( 1 serving) portion with 1 egg makes 4 mini rounded pancakes which is perfect for a single meal ! YUM .. Highly recommended !!