AU

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Excellent! Lake Avenue Nutrition Benfotiamine 300 mg, 120 Veg Capsules

Studies show that people with Alzheimer’s disease have reduced thiamine blood and brain levels. Like other B vitamins, thiamine is water-soluble—which means it’s practically impossible to achieve therapeutic concentrations within the cell simply by taking a supplement. Benfotiamine is a form of thiamine that is fat-soluble (rather than water-soluble). This allows it to easily enter and replenish vitamin B1 levels in your cells. Good value. Highly recommended.

016586c1-ca69-44f7-b4ef-b4bec6d3cf0a
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This is useful to mange your blood sugar. Actually benfotiamine regarded as an active form of vitamin B1 can be remained longer than just normal thiamine. So it can booster vitamin B1's effect. Benfotiamine is helpful to manage blood sugar. high blood sugar level induces abnormal pathway to metabolize sugar in blood and produce the advanced glycation end products (AGEs) that make different types of severe vascular complications of diabetes. Benfotiamine could compensate this phenomena to strength normal pathway to metabolize blood sugar. Additionally, benfotiamine has the effect to ameliorate cognitive dysfunction from Alzheimer's disease. Through preclinical and small size of clinical researches showed this potential. This is the story why I am taking this. And I love drinking, you know, drinking robs my brain of vitamin B1. So this is the reason I need to take 300mg of benfotiamine regularly besides upper two functions.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I recently learned about the great benefits of Benfotiamine from youtube and the internet. I wish i had known about this wonderful supplement much earlier. I now take this with just after eating lunch and I can now feel the benefits. I used to have painful eyes when waking up in the morning but now no more. Looking forward to improvement in my A1c level soon.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I really like it. It is a really great product, hopefully will be in stock forever! :) This helped me with nightmares and my stress, my grandmothers dementia and nephropathy.. I think anyone in this age should supplement B1 with clean KETO diet and IF. Lots of benefits for any age, with clean ingredients. Really good quality!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Ok, this might be a long one. Why don't doctors tell you about the benfothiamine benefits to type2 diabetics? Greed! I've watched several real doctors on YouTube take the time to explain how beneficial benfotiamine really is. It made me mad that no one had ever suggested it to me or any other diabetic that I know. Please do your own research. But know this is a synthetic product. I always prefer natural too. Thiamine is water soluble and that limits its benefits. What makes benfotiamine wonderful is it's fat soluble. Benefiting the type 2 diabetic's eye and brain, toes and feet.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My husband has been asking me to purchase this on repeat. He feels this is beneficial for his pre-diabetic condition. He said he takes this for his arteries health. He will be buying this again after it finishes. We don’t mind the small sized bottles as it helps maintain the freshness of the capsules.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I choose this specific maker because of the size - 300mg per capsule. However, I think it's also important to get B1 from natural sources in your diet, so I also take nutritional yeast. The capsule itself doesn't have a strong taste, so I think picky eaters can also enjoy this supplements. I've purchased three bottles of this product so far, and am very happy with it.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Recommend it not only for supplementing deficiencies, but to use it in a daily diet as an active substance that has a multidirectional, beneficial effect on the body. It helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system, helps to maintain proper psychological (cognitive) functions, and contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism. Satisfied with the composition of the ingredients, smooth easy to use capsule.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Benfotiamine (a fat-soluble form of vitamin B1) acts as a cofactor for enzymes, which are responsible for helping the body perform necessary functions. One of these important functions is the metabolization of blood sugar. Because it is fat-soluble, benfotiamine is able to be stored and used by the body later, helping to improve its bioavailability. Lake Avenue Nutrition Benfotiamine contains benfotiamine in veggie capsules. It is suitable for vegetarians and is formulated without gluten or GMOs.

Posted on May 13, 2022

If you happen to suffer from sciatica or neuropathy, as a large amount of folks do, you'll be pleased to take this supplement. Now, by no means do I imply that it is an overnight remedy. Thats because natural remedies take a bit of time for the body to utilize. But, in the end you'll be happy to have something that works on the cause of your discomfort instead of the effects as most medicines do. I do suggest taking a B Vitamin supplement along with the Benfotiamine as it is a B vitamin after all. Also, I'd add a source of R-Lipoic Acid for a more balanced approach. This Benfotiamine is a good one, but I prefer the California Gold Nutrition line. But, that's just me. Good Luck!