AU

Posted on May 31, 2022
Berry and Cotton Candy Scented

The drink powder is easy to mix into water and left no clumps. The mix smells like cotton candy and the berry, cotton candy flavor comes as an aftertaste not as you are drinking the beverage. It's not an unpleasant taste or scent it is just odd as the flavor is experienced after your swallow is completed. The quality of the number of mix packages in the box vs the price is high.

bcd6c88a-730f-452c-b555-3ad66867f88c
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Taste not so good how I imagine it, but effects are great. After huge stress it’s working for 100% better if combine it with Adaptogens. Ingredients of this drink great for nervous system. Package perfect to take it to go. A lot of energy After it and brain function much better

Posted on May 31, 2022

I like the taste of the composition of these quality ingredients, I drink a couple of hours before bedtime, and that benefits with a more restful sleep. Easy to mix in water ,Package size is adequate , but be nice if there was 30 packs instead of 20, but still enough ! I would recommend.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The smell is amazing the texure is good makes your hair feel soft and fresh and clean good!!! Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages ingredients hemp good diet improvement great supplements concern taste bitter fish omega cholesterol inflammation heart protein training muscle energy

d1c2628e-c02a-4006-9393-30188b404971
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

if you need to relax then try this great tasting powder drink. High quality ingredients in individual serving packets. Helps relax before bed. I use this instead of melatonin.

4c3c63f3-cdad-4f33-8cda-26ca4dcba322
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The super composition of the supplement without unnecessary additives makes it safe. I have been using it for less than a month, as a result, I noticed that I have energy all day long, it is not that more but I do not have such energy drops anymore, I had been forged before and I was getting sleepy or exhausted. The packaging actually lasts for 30 days is a bit small, but I am able to bear the cost because this supplement really works, and you can feel it.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I tried this to get a little bit more calm and unwind after a stressful day. I wouldn't drink this for the taste, personally, because it had a kind of unnatural flavor that wasn't really something I liked, so I'll just kind of drink it down instead of sipping it. I also wasn't loving the fact that there weren't little notches in the packets to open them, so they were kind of annoying to open. They're okay, and I'll keep drinking them, but I'd also like to try the other flavors in the line-up as well

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I just tried this now. I had a traimatic car accident 2 years ago which left me qith psychological injury. I feel fragiale most of the time and can be irritated easily. It just happened now that someone bothered me and i got irritated. I noticed myself slapping doors shut and aggressive a little with knotted eyebrows! 😅 I remembered this product and said lots try it and see. Hey! It works! I'm better now. I feel calm and not tensioned. Here I am writing this comment and smiling 😁 Size is an extra plus. I used half a tube with one up of water. Packeging is good. However, I'm not a fan of the taste 😒 i can't stand stevia! It's just awful with Its aftertaste and that's why I'm taking one star down.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I purchased this on a trial special and unlike other reviewers, I really love the taste. I find it very nourishing to sip mid-afternoon. It is very sweet so I add a lot more water than is recommended to suit my taste. A great combination of ingredients for serenity.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Bought that drink mix to help myself falling asleep at night and reduce stress during the day. Ok, it helps a little bit with sleeping if I drink it 2 hours before the bedtime, but for reducing stress during the day it appeared completely useless - nothing happens actually. The drink powder is easy to mix into water, but I don't like its taste al all. It's like a lot of sweetener + a little citric acid mixed with water + synthetic blueberry flavor additive. And also I can't say that package here is super comfortable to open, especially without using scissors. Seems like not for me.