AU

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Works really well

I'm glad to have an unflavoured tub of BCAA, although this has a very strong and unpleasant flavour of it's own. I recommend pinapple juice and just enough so you can swig it down and then sip something more enjoyable to cleanse the palate. I have found taking this regularly helps me with nighttime leg cramps.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I take 1 serving of BCAA every day. I had to get used to the taste. The taste is not pleasant. I drink straight with water. After a week of taking the taste no longer irritated. After 2 weeks, I noticed a visible increase in muscle mass in the mirror. Cool product!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It's a huge bottle of BCAA powder - great to reduce cost and plastic waste. The powder mixes reasonably well, but this is pure BCAA so it will always be a bit hydrophobic and taste quite bad. You do get used to the taste, but even after years I still need to rinse with plain water a few times to full get rid of the taste. I take this for ME/CFS. Haven't really been able to notice any effect. But theoretically it should help improve tolerance to exertion and increase overall amino acids in my body (my protein levels as per tests are a little low).

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

When they say 'INSTANTIZED' they really mean it, WOW! A little bit goes a long way so consider half a scoop twice a day with meals and say so long to sore muscles. Those who report feelings of anxiety, depression and sleeplessness are most likely taking too much since it can throw your L- Tryptophan levels out of whack. Happy lifting folks!

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is a great product. They've taken care to be GMO free and added some sunflower lecithin (not soy!) which is used as a filler for great mixing but also lecithin is essential for life! It dissolves 100%, taste is exactly how it should taste when it is clear and clean.

First time trying BCAA powder and I'm super satisfied with the results ! The package is pretty solid and there is a scoop in it. I take one scoop right before my workout and I can see the benefits right after the first week! I mix one scoop with a bit of water ( you can also mix it in a bottle , I just prefer not to drink so much before my workout) Even tho I use the unflavored, there is a bitter flavor but you get used to it pretty fast.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Recommended for building and maintaining muscle and power. Helps with strength and performance, and great that it is in powdered form so you can mix and blend it as you like without concerns for taste or flavor. In addition, as always iHerb delivers super fast and accurately, and they make sure your products are fresh and in perfect condition. This product is good for pre and post workouts, and it's of course best with a shake such as chocolate or maybe raspberry. High marks!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I found the spoon at the bottom of the box. The taste is bitter. So bitter like a handful Adprin-B. Quality: I have been using it two weeks ago and it works. I go workout 3x a week and my muscles are stronger, toned and remained traning by training.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

BCAAs are a must for me with my poor digestion (very little protein) and my husband with his intense exercise. But the price has been creeping higher and higher. We just ordered this one, but if it works well -- like I expect -- then the price is unbeatable. Thank you!

Posted on May 10, 2022

High quality BCAA Powder for the price. I use it daily to get the essential amino acids to gain muscle mass. it also helps with my workouts when I drink it before exercising!